Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Michael Bush

(TheHuddle) Oakland Raiders RB Michael Bush said he struggled with picking up blitzes against the Miami Dolphins during a Week 13 loss. "I think I had a bad game," Bush said. He noted he was late getting to his assignments and he needs to do better in order to keep QB Carson Palmer healthy.

Analysis: That's some solid self-awareness from Bush, who for the most part has filled in admirably for the injured Darren McFadden. With free agency looming after this season, Bush wants to make every attempt to position himself as a three-down back worth of starter money and improved pass protection can only help him in that regard.

That's a fair take.

We keep one and I have DMC and M.Bush as my top choices. I think it matters most where he ends up but I like that he's humble enough to be self-critical and state he wants to improve. Props to him..

It all depends on where he ends up. I can't see Oakland paying what it would cost to keep both McFadden and Bush. If he ends up on a good team as a clear workhorse back, then he is a stud. If he ends up on a mediocre or bad team with an incumbent RB to steal a lot of touches, then adjust your expectations accordingly.