Sign in to follow this  
Cuda1337

Is this the year I win it all?!?

I've been playing in a fairly competitive league for what is 5 years now. It is a league consisting of mostly family, so there are a lot of rivalries. I've actually been quoted by someone else on this board for a couple of years when talking about this league.

All 5 years, including this year I have been the highest scoring team in the league going into the playoffs. 3 of the 5 years I've been the #1 seed. I have gotten 2nd place 2 times and 3rd place 2 times. I have NEVER won the league.

I'm in the semi-finals again. With the highest scoring team again. #1 seed again. If I don't win the championship this year I'm going to go cry.

Whose with me?!?

I've been playing in a fairly competitive league for what is 5 years now. It is a league consisting of mostly family, so there are a lot of rivalries. I've actually been quoted by someone else on this board for a couple of years when talking about this league.

All 5 years, including this year I have been the highest scoring team in the league going into the playoffs. 3 of the 5 years I've been the #1 seed. I have gotten 2nd place 2 times and 3rd place 2 times. I have NEVER won the league.

I'm in the semi-finals again. With the highest scoring team again. #1 seed again. If I don't win the championship this year I'm going to go cry.

Whose with me?!?

for what? should we go cry if u dont win it all?? :sleep:

for starters what does your roster look like

It's hanging in there.

Romo/Tebow

Forte/Bradshaw/Helu/Morris/Battle (lost Hillis and Best early)

Vjax/Megatron/RoddyWhite/Stevie Johnson/Crabtree

Owen Daniels

Giants DST

Robbie Gould

Starting 1 qb, 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 flex

I wasn't always loaded at WR, it used to be RB, but due to injuries etc that has changed and I have to many wrs and not enough rbs :(

no.

AGREED! that does not look like a championship roster in a 10-12 team league IMO.. very thin at RB and TE and well.. eveywhere but WR..

AGREED! that does not look like a championship roster in a 10-12 team league IMO.. very thin at RB and TE and well.. eveywhere but WR..

Yea, I'll agree with that. I was better when it Was Forte/Helu. My TE is my weak spot, but he can be my weak spot. I really need Bradshaw to step up for me. I fear its all falling apart again though :(

I've actually been quoted by someone else on this board for a couple of years when talking about this league.

:wave:

It's hanging in there.

Romo/Tebow

Owen Daniels

Giants DST

Robbie Gould

I wasn't always loaded at WR, it used to be RB, but due to injuries etc that has changed and I have to many wrs and not enough rbs :(

no

Start crying now cuz it looks like another failure.

Well, after putting up 160 in the semi-finals, I'm once again in the finals. Haters gonna hate I guess! :P

I did pick up the Arizona defense and Brandon Pettigrew, I dropped Daniels, he has sucked for the most part and wanted the upside of Pettigrew.

You guys still think I'm going to lose?

Well, after putting up 160 in the semi-finals, I'm once again in the finals. Haters gonna hate I guess! :P

I did pick up the Arizona defense and Brandon Pettigrew, I dropped Daniels, he has sucked for the most part and wanted the upside of Pettigrew.

You guys still think I'm going to lose?

YA.. :banana:

:first: :first: :first:

It's hanging in there.

Romo/Tebow

Owen Daniels

Giants DST

Robbie Gould

Dang....you didn't start Helu too did you? Tough break with Romo, esp in the "ship". Hurt me too....I was playing LRob in 3 leagues, and losing Romo killed him. Do you still have a chance? I have Bell tomorrow and Graham Monday. Gonna be tight.

Dang....you didn't start Helu too did you? Tough break with Romo, esp in the "ship". Hurt me too....I was playing LRob in 3 leagues, and losing Romo killed him. Do you still have a chance? I have Bell tomorrow and Graham Monday. Gonna be tight.

Nope, I didn't start Helu. I made all the right calls. I started Bradshaw and Kahlil Bell. Also started Pettigrew at TE instead of Daniels. Chiefs defense and Graham Gano at kicker. Chiefs got me 10 and Gano 16 points. I did absolutely EVERYTHING right.... except motherfucking tony romo. Thing is, I've still got a shot. Up by 24, he has Brees/Sproles/Jordy Nelson and T. Gonzalez to go and I have Roddy White and Kahlil Bell. If I had any points from a ###### QB I'd be in pretty decent shape. As it stands, its going to be very difficult to hold on. Another season falling just a wee bit short :(