Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

week 16 def/st

I wouldn't get too cute here. Jets are a D you can set and forget especially vs a team that can turn it over and give up the sacks...ballad and Mario are out too.

What do you think wash. Cincinnati or Seattle?

I think Washington, but not seattle. Niners don't turn the ball over much.

I picked up the Broncos D before my rosters locked for the playoffs and was hoping for a sneaky play this week... -8 points... didn't work out as I hoped and if I lose by 8 pts or less I will be :wall:

I picked up the Broncos D before my rosters locked for the playoffs and was hoping for a sneaky play this week... -8 points... didn't work out as I hoped and if I lose by 8 pts or less I will be :wall:

Damn. I really thought the Broncos were a good play this week.

D had been pressuring the qb and getting sacks.

Fitz had been throwing picks.

Broncos playing for the playoffs. Bills for pride.

That one really surprised me.

Well at least Houston scored more than Seattle. I knew the hawks wouldn't be what they had been this week.

In my main league going with Sea over Hou cost me 3 points, and my opponent had SF and I stayed competitive. Ten did ok too but also not great.

I don't think many had the Bills. Same goes for the Lions and Browns - I would bet not many were counting on them with their matchups,

Carolina was a good start and a few mentioned them. Then again more mentioned Was and they were a terrible start. So in general the FA plays were not really there, best you could do was play it safe and get a decent number.

I played defense by free agency all year and made out great....most recently with Seattle.

this week I blew it by going Skins over Cincy, I won't even look at how many points it cost me all I know is I only got 2 from the Deadskins.

Serves me right for going with such an inconsistent team, however if I had to do it over again, I probably still would have picked a different team other than Cincy as their recent play gave me know confidence, especially with how good Cards had been playing. I probably would have played it safe with Seattle which probably didn't fair a whole lot better than Skins

This cost me the championship. Started Denver instead of Cincy. . . Lost by 2 points.

Yep, you were right. Thought Buffalo was mailing it in. Guess not.

I would not beat yourself up on it too much. I would not take my advice either. :unsure: