Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

*** Official Week 16 NFL Gambling Thread***

NFL 47-54-4 -9.65 units

Props 122-84-6 +28.97 units

1.8 I don't usually touch these bets, but this seems really low to me. I think him closing the door last week on with the 80 yard run may earn him a few more carries. Since week #8 there has only been one week he didnt go over 10 and that was vs Bal and he had 9

Donald Brown (Colts) Total Rushing Attempts - Must Play

Over 9.5 (-115)Winner

Arian Foster (Texans) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play

Over 95.5 (-115)Winner

Things I'm thinking about this week

Miami +9.5. Has no one noticed that Miami is playing hard? Or that they always play the Pats tough? The Pats are down their best pass rusher and no one on that team can cover Brandon Marshall. Keep an eye on the weather, but if it's a nice day, I'm taking the points.

St. Louis/Pittsburgh (Under 36.5). I can't see Roethlisberger playing, which means this game will be unwatchable.

Indy +6.5. Texans are coasting and Indy is a decent backdoor cover at home.

Things I'm thinking about this week

Miami +9.5. Has no one noticed that Miami is playing hard? Or that they always play the Pats tough? The Pats are down their best pass rusher and no one on that team can cover Brandon Marshall. Keep an eye on the weather, but if it's a nice day, I'm taking the points.

St. Louis/Pittsburgh (Under 36.5). I can't see Roethlisberger playing, which means this game will be unwatchable.

Indy +6.5. Texans are coasting and Indy is a decent backdoor cover at home.

I like your thinking on the Pats/Miami game. I think I'll take the points on that one as well. But, there is a bit of a difference between Arian Foster and Chris Johnson. Last week, Indy beat Tennessee which has no motivation and a spoiled underpar runningback. This week, Indy has to face a somewhat better defense in Houston and Arian Foster. Arian Foster will pound his way into the endzone if you just continually give him the ball once you're in the red zone. Chris Johnson couldn't do that. I think Houston is better than Indy and should control it at the end with a result that has a difference of +7 or more.

That bouncing helmet catch...gah. The missed FG...ouch. The Colts are doing pretty well outside the redzone so I still may win this, but man they are not making it easy on me.

Nice pick Pavlov :thumbsup:

I'm also on board with the Miami pick.

F'ing Texans and their supposedly #1 defense. Letting Indy score 19 on you?? Well I'm already out of my Pick4 thanks to that one. I correctly had Foster picked for 150+ and assumed they could control the clock and win 27-10. Still not sure what happened, guess Yates couldn't hold the ship together enough. I will say that roughing the passer call to extend the one drive has to be one of the worst penalties I've ever seen. How about we call the penalty on Orlovsky?? He's the one who dropped his helmet and initiated the contact - WTF?? :mad:

Also taking CLE (+13.5), CAR (-7.5) and thinking WAS (-6.5) but you guys have me intrigued on this MIA pick.

With the Bears going with Kahlil Bell and Josh McCown, how has the line gone from 13.5 down to 12? Can't GB clinch the #1 seed with a win? I know they have some injuries, but the Bears just flat out blow and I can't seem them scoring more than 10pts. Even if the Packers sit some people, there backups are probably better than the Bears starters. I'd take Matt Flynn and any of their WR's/RB's over the Bears.

Jermaine Gresham (Bengals) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 3 (even)Winner

Matt Moore (Dolphins) Total Completions - Must Play

Over 18.5 (-115)Loser

Aaron Hernandez (Patriots) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 5 (even)Loser

Brandon Marshall (Dolphins) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 4.5 (-115)Winner

Joe Flacco (Ravens) Total Completions - Must Play

Under 19.5Winner

Golden Tate (Seahawks) Total Receiving Yards - Must Play

Over 39.5 (-115)Loser

Marshawn Lynch (Seahawks) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play

Under 70.5 (-115)Loser

Malcom Floyd (Chargers) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 3.5 (-135)Winner

Ryan Mathews (Chargers) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play

Over 74.5 (-115)Loser

Victor Cruz (Giants) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 5.5 (-115)Loser

For my 4 team ML parlay I am thinking about going with all 1pm (east) games with the Patriots, Ravens, Panthers, and Steelers all winning...only problem is right now for some reason on betonline it does not have it available for anybody on the ML for the Steelers game. The only game it has that like for this week, maybe they will have it changed in the morning.

I like the Raiders +2 1/2 and the 49ers -1.

Maybe one of my pickem sheets will hit big tomorrow, they have been crap the past two weeks. Turned in two different ones, the 3 games I went different on were the Giants/Jets, Chargers/Lions, and Eagles/Cowboys.

NFL Football: 102-80-7; +24.2642 units

International Soccer: 5-3-1; +5.05 units

NCAA Basketball: 213-194-8; -11.95 units

NCAA Football: 150-156-11; -63.2685 units (I suck)

NCAA Football subset: Bowl Games: 5-0; +25.0 units

Saturday

NCAA Football for 5 units

Nevada (+7.5)@-130 WINNER

1st H Nevada (+4.5) WINNER

NFL Football for 5 units

Oakland (+3)@-125 WINNER

Denver (-2.5)@-115 LOSER

Arizona (+4.5) LOSER

Baltimore (-12) LOSER

NY Giants (+3)@-120 WINNER

Minnesota (+7)@-130 WINNER

San Diego (-1) LOSER

Seattle (+3)@-130 WINNER

Seattle 2nd H (+3)@+110 LOSER

Dallas (+3)@ -130 LOSER

Dallas 2nd H (+5.5)@-105 WINNER

For some Christmas fun.

Happy Holidays everyone :thumbsup:

6 Point Teaser (5 Teams)

Bills(Buffalo) +9 (-115)

Panthers(Carolina) -1.5 (-115)

Cardinals(Arizona) +10.5

Chargers(SanDiego) +7.5

Raiders(Oakland) +8.5 (even)

Merry Christmas!

Saturday Bets

Eli to have over 21 1/2 completions loser

Lynch not to score a TD loser

49ers -1 against the Seahawks winner

Raiders +2 1/2 against the Chiefs winner

4 team ML parlay: Panthers, Steelers, Patriots, and Ravens all winning. winner

This is total horsesh!t. My book took down the line on GreenBay/Chicago around 4:15 PM EST, and it still hasn't been put back up yet. Oh, yeah. Atlanta/NewOrleans is off the board too.

For some Christmas fun.

Happy Holidays everyone :thumbsup:

6 Point Teaser (5 Teams)

Bills(Buffalo) +9 (-115)

Panthers(Carolina) -1.5 (-115)

Cardinals(Arizona) +10.5

Chargers(SanDiego) +7.5

Raiders(Oakland) +8.5 (even)

Stupid Lions

I STILL don't have a line on the Sunday night game. Focking fock on a focking fock. Nothing. How can you operate a huge organization when you don't post a line for the Sunday night game for 3.5 hours? Aaaargh. :wall:

WHY????

Merry Christmas!

Saturday Bets

Eli to have over 21 1/2 completions loser

Lynch not to score a TD loser

49ers -1 against the Seahawks winner

Raiders +2 1/2 against the Chiefs winner

4 team ML parlay: Panthers, Steelers, Patriots, and Ravens all winning. winner

3 out of 5 for the day...who would have thought that Lynch would have got the first rushing TD on the 49ers?

Well, don't I feel stupid. The GB/Chic game is apparently tomorrow. :wall:

OK, look. Doesn't anybody else feel like this is Sunday. And they have to work tomorrow. And you're drunk off your ass.

Well, don't I feel stupid. The GB/Chic game is apparently tomorrow. :wall:

OK, look. Doesn't anybody else feel like this is Sunday. And they have to work tomorrow. And you're drunk off your ass.

Hey no problem. It'll be interesting as to how they adjust the line. The Packers were 13 point favorites with the conclusion of the 49er game unknown. Now the conclusion is known, so one would think the spread would go higher like to 16.5 or something like that.

Or, maybe they just took the line off because this is the lag effect after the 49er game. The line was taken away initially because if Seattle won, Rodgers wouldn't have to play much or play at all. That would mean a closer game. But now the Packers have to win, so the line will soon go back to what it was at 13.

It does seem like Sunday though.

Darren Sproles (Saints) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 4.5 (-160)Loser

Julio Jones (Falcons) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 3.5 (-115)Winner

Matt Ryan (Falcons) Total Passing Yards - Must Play

Over 280.5 (-115)Winner

You think it would be cool if I started up NBA gambling thread? I know its a football site but still..if not do you guys know any good places to talk about the NBA and gambling?

You think it would be cool if I started up NBA gambling thread? I know its a football site but still..if not do you guys know any good places to talk about the NBA and gambling?

Philly has a general sports gambling thread on the geek bored. You can probably post there. I don't give a sh1t about the NBA. I pretty much only do football both NCAA and NFL, and a little of college hoops.

Philly has a general sports gambling thread on the geek bored. You can probably post there.

All are welcome. Gets lonely in there at times.

Just follow the link from the main page. Or just click on this.

I have no reason to watch this game, and didnt see any props so took GB -17.5 +190 :dunno:

Ouch...a TD here will give the Bears a back door cover, what a bunch of crap! GB sucks!

Ouch...a TD here will give the Bears a back door cover, what a bunch of crap! GB sucks!

Well that was lucky, can't beleive the Bears kicked a FG...I'll take it.

An over of 52.5 should mean lots of points scored tonight.

Saints are favored by 6.5 points. Saints won by 3 in Atlanta a few weeks ago on a botched 4th down call by the head coach. Atlanta isn't injured and hasn't played since last Thursday when they killed Jacksonville so Atlanta should be well rested. Atlanta's main incentive to win is to up their seed by winning this week and next week and hoping the Saints lose to Carolina next week. The Saints want to keep #2 seed hopes alive by winning tonight and winning next week coupled with SanFran losing to the Rams next week. At this point I'm thinking Saints cover, because they don't want to even be in the 4th quarter where Atlanta can go ahead by a field goal at the end of the game. The Saints have quicker strike offense than Atlanta, and I think that's the difference. So my lean is Saints -6.5.

Would have been pissed about that 2 pt conversion, but they ended up scoring again I think so meh

MNF bets:

Falcons over 23 pnts

Tony Gonzalez over 57 receiving yards

Took a small flyer on Colston scoring the first TD