Sign in to follow this  
BartHendricks17

Big Draft Day Plans This Year?

For all of you that sent the countless texts and emails worrying about Bart there was no reason for concern......Bart has always been here watching over everything that has been going on. Bart has just been extremely busy with all of Bart's honeys and with traveling to meet with all of Bart's NFL friends and associates. Bart has been disappointed with how slow the traffic has been this year on the messageboard and Bart will get things turned around quickly for everyone.

Bart is curious what everyone is planning for their draft?

What Food?

What Drinks?

What Entertainment?

What League Traditions?

Traveling?

Draft strategies or things you do to other owners?

Good stories from drafts of the past?

Impress Bart.....GO!

Strippers /thread

My post draft plans are to write the names of all my players in index cards, spread them on my bed, and roll around in the deliciousness of talent on my team.

I will also be hacking into 420's comp to steal his salsa avatar. :ninja:

My post draft plans are to write the names of all my players in index cards, spread them on my bed, and roll around in the deliciousness of talent on my team.

I will also be hacking into 420's comp to steal his salsa avatar. :ninja:

:first:

Strippers /thread

You know this really got me wondering, where would one find a stripper or scantily clad woman to do a draft for 4-5 hours? Wonder what it would cost....

Craigslist? Lol

You know this really got me wondering, where would one find a stripper or scantily clad woman to do a draft for 4-5 hours? Wonder what it would cost....

Craigslist? Lol

Couple hundo I imagine. Prob not too bad. You can reserve free agent money to help finance.

Craigslist? Lol

My neighbors daughter will do it really cheap....

Craigslist? Lol

Down in miami we go to Tootsies, the manager gives us a spot to put up the board and all we have to do is tip the girl that we ask to put the names up. $200 - $250 between 10 guys on a slow a$$ Tuesday afternoon and she's more than happy to ablige.

Craigslist? Lol

When I was in college a friend of mine had 2(college age)belly dancers come over for awhile to dance for us. Needless to say, I went home with less money then I came with that night.