Sign in to follow this  
skinsrule05

Best draft position

If you had your pick where would you want to draft from this year? My preference would be 3. I am ambivalent between the top 3 RBs and I figure it gives me a better position and control for later.

If you had your pick where would you want to draft from this year? My preference would be 3. I am ambivalent between the top 3 RBs and I figure it gives me a better position and control for later.

4. It gives me the best shot at Rodgers/Brady in the first, Graham/Gronk in the second, Julio in the third. 5 May be a little safer to get Graham in the second but shouldn't impact the other 2 players.

One thing I should add is that I really do not want to pick in the last 3 of this years draft. Rodgers and Brady are almost always gone by then, I am forced to take Graham earlier than he will usually go, and Julio usually doesnt last that long. It really can go any way because I have seen Graham go as early as the 2.01 (FFC redraft that is. I know I took him at 6 overall in dynasty) and I have seen Julio go as early as 2.10. Well julio goes earlier when someone takes graham and gronk in the second before I can get a piece of the TE pie.

Edited by Frozenbeernuts

I am rather found of the fourth slot. Rodgers often gets picked in the first three which means I still get one of the top three RBs. If not, then I'm OK with Rodgers as my #1 pick.

At the end of the first/beginning of second round you can often get Brees or Stafford as well as a second-tier RB.

Top 3 would be my choice.

Bottom 3 would be my 2nd choice.

Well, for my first league I got the 3rd pick so that's looking nice. Having said that, I feel like the first two picks in the draft could surprise in a lot of leagues and that Rodgers could easily be taken #1 or 2.

I think I'd like #4 the most. If your draft does go with the top three backs, you get the best quarterback in fantasy football. If it goes unexpected, you get a top 3 running back at a discounted price.