Sign in to follow this  
Longus

I will answer all questions

10 team league. Yahoo scoring. 6 points for rushing/recieving TD. 4 points for passing TD. 1 point for 10 yards rushing/recieving. 1 point for 25 yards passing. -1 for interceptions. No bonus points for yardage. No PPR points.

My current roster:

Starters

QB - Jay Cutler

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Marques Colston

WR - Eric Decker

RB - Darren McFadden

RB - Chris Johnson

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Mason Crosby

DEF - Dallas

Bench

RB - Darren Sproles

RB - Peyton Hillis

RB - Rashad Jennings

WR - Anquan Boldin

WR - Randy Moss

QB - Alex Smith

Guy is offering me Matt Ryan and DeAngelo Williams for Chris Johnson. He has Drew Brees is the reason he is willing to do this. I drafted Chris Johnson in the 2nd round and he drafted Matt Ryan in the 6th. Part of my problem with this trade is he is giving me his bench QB for my #2 RB. I think Ryan is going to have a huge year but passing TD's are only worth 4 points. Johnson looked bad week one but not sure if that is a trend that will continue. I would move Sproles up to a starter but I am unsure if Ryan will give me a ton of points more than Cutler to justify giving up Johnson. Williams will share carries with Stewart (if healthy) and of course Newton. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

14team 6 ltd all tds. Bonus points for top 3 yardage per postions

Roster

A.Rodgers

M.forte

???

Calvin Johnson

Antonio brown

Kicker

Need to known whether to use Michael bush or reggie Cobb?

Thanks in advance

Return Yardage? then Cobb

If not, then Bush

thanks for asking! if you could help me ... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

Long story short.

I pick up Smith on Sunday (10 team ppr). Very surprised that nobody took a shot at him. He goes off and I throw out some offers. After some laughing I for the F. Jax owner to bite (he does not have Spiller).

He has

RB:F. Jax, BGE, Mcgehee, Helu, J. Rodgers

WR: Green, Harvin, Wright, D. Moore

My team

RB: DMC, Murray, Martin, Smith & Mathews

WR: Austin, D. Jax, Britt, Young & A. Brown

So I give: Smith & A. Brown I get: Harvin & J. Rodgers Fair or no? The reason I ask is because some guys say I got too much. My answer is that they should have made an offer. Opinion?

i personally think you are giving up too much.

thanks for asking! if you could help me ... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

10 team league. Yahoo scoring. 6 points for rushing/recieving TD. 4 points for passing TD. 1 point for 10 yards rushing/recieving. 1 point for 25 yards passing. -1 for interceptions. No bonus points for yardage. No PPR points.

My current roster:

Starters

QB - Jay Cutler

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Marques Colston

WR - Eric Decker

RB - Darren McFadden

RB - Chris Johnson

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Mason Crosby

DEF - Dallas

Bench

RB - Darren Sproles

RB - Peyton Hillis

RB - Rashad Jennings

WR - Anquan Boldin

WR - Randy Moss

QB - Alex Smith

Guy is offering me Matt Ryan and DeAngelo Williams for Chris Johnson. He has Drew Brees is the reason he is willing to do this. I drafted Chris Johnson in the 2nd round and he drafted Matt Ryan in the 6th. Part of my problem with this trade is he is giving me his bench QB for my #2 RB. I think Ryan is going to have a huge year but passing TD's are only worth 4 points. Johnson looked bad week one but not sure if that is a trend that will continue. I would move Sproles up to a starter but I am unsure if Ryan will give me a ton of points more than Cutler to justify giving up Johnson. Williams will share carries with Stewart (if healthy) and of course Newton. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I wouldnt do it. as CJ2K has so much upside its ridiculous

Hi - 12 team, non-ppr

2 Questions:

1. Miles Austin vs. Sea OR James Jones vs. Chi (obviously Jennings status weighs heavily)

2. My TE are weak. We start 1 TE. I have Celek and Martellus Bennet. Both Greg Olsen and Jared Cook just hit the waiver wire. Recommendations?

thanks,

cpit

I play in a regular(?) scoring league (i'm new to fantasy football, not sure if that's the proper word) and I have a question. We start 2 RB's and I have M. Forte, T. Richardson, Chris Johnson, and S. Greene.

Forte is obvious, after that I have no clue. It's doubtful S. Greene has another almost 94 yard/1 td game against the Steelers. Are there any believers in Richardson or Johnson? If so which one?

Standard scoring non PPR league. Playing the guy who beat me last week due to the fact that Welker and DeAngelo gave me a combined 1 point.

RB (pick 2): Murray, Spiller, SJax, Lynch, and Mathews

WR (pick 2): Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Reggie Wayne, Demayrius Thomas

Flex: One of the above

Three questions:

1) As you can see, my team is in my signature and I currently have Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Steve Smith. A guy in my league posted AJ Green and Trent Richardson as trade bait. With my current roster, would you send Bush and Austin to this guy for Green and Richardson? If not, do you see another move that would make sense or should I just stand pat?

2) We do not count points against as a category in Defensive scoring...so it comes down to sacks, turnovers and defensive TDs. Who gets more points this week, Pitt or Chicago?

3) I have been planning on starting Harvin all along, but I'm concnered that Steve Smith and the Panthers could end up in a shootout with the Saints and Smith might be the better play. What do you think?

Thanks!

I need to pick two WRs of this bunch (standard scoring):

Colston @ CAR

Maclin v. BAL

T. Smith @ PHI

Cobb v. CHI

J. Jones v. CHI

Also, do I start:

Ridley v. ARI

or

SJax v. WAS

Thanks!

My league and lineup info is in my signature, currently starting Rivers, but should I think about Cutler tonight?

Also, I have Harvin @Ind, Decker @Atl, and A Brown vs. NYJ starting, but am I crazy thinking about inserting in Cobb vs. Chi, Garcon @Stl, or Dwyer vs. NYJ into the flex?

Hi - 12 team, non-ppr

2 Questions:

1. Miles Austin vs. Sea OR James Jones vs. Chi (obviously Jennings status weighs heavily)

2. My TE are weak. We start 1 TE. I have Celek and Martellus Bennet. Both Greg Olsen and Jared Cook just hit the waiver wire. Recommendations?

thanks,

cpit

1. Miles Austin

2. Bennet, but drop celek for olsen.

thanks for asking .... help me out... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

I play in a regular(?) scoring league (i'm new to fantasy football, not sure if that's the proper word) and I have a question. We start 2 RB's and I have M. Forte, T. Richardson, Chris Johnson, and S. Greene.

Forte is obvious, after that I have no clue. It's doubtful S. Greene has another almost 94 yard/1 td game against the Steelers. Are there any believers in Richardson or Johnson? If so which one?

I'd prolly go with CJ2K.

thanks for asking .... help me out... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

Standard scoring non PPR league. Playing the guy who beat me last week due to the fact that Welker and DeAngelo gave me a combined 1 point.

RB (pick 2): Murray, Spiller, SJax, Lynch, and Mathews

WR (pick 2): Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Reggie Wayne, Demayrius Thomas

Flex: One of the above

Murray Spiller

Fitz, Wayne

SJax

Three questions:

1) As you can see, my team is in my signature and I currently have Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Steve Smith. A guy in my league posted AJ Green and Trent Richardson as trade bait. With my current roster, would you send Bush and Austin to this guy for Green and Richardson? If not, do you see another move that would make sense or should I just stand pat?

2) We do not count points against as a category in Defensive scoring...so it comes down to sacks, turnovers and defensive TDs. Who gets more points this week, Pitt or Chicago?

3) I have been planning on starting Harvin all along, but I'm concnered that Steve Smith and the Panthers could end up in a shootout with the Saints and Smith might be the better play. What do you think?

Thanks!

1. stand pat

2. Pitt

3. Can't go wrong with either, but i'd start Harvin because there is a chance for a return TD

My league and lineup info is in my signature, currently starting Rivers, but should I think about Cutler tonight?

Also, I have Harvin @Ind, Decker @Atl, and A Brown vs. NYJ starting, but am I crazy thinking about inserting in Cobb vs. Chi, Garcon @Stl, or Dwyer vs. NYJ into the flex?

I'd go with cutler

and stick to you starters as is.

Jamaal Charles vs. Buffalo

CJ Spiller vs. KC

Stevan Ridley vs. Arizona

MJD vs. Houston

Right now I'm learning to the first three because of their match ups and last weeks performances. And the fact that MJD is going against Houston's D, which is my starting D/ST anyway.

Be sure to be specific

how many teams?

scoring format?

Starting lineup?

and other various details that are relevant to your questions

so that I can answer your question appropriately.

Thanks!

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406992

lineup: QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, Flex, TE, K, Def PPR League and have to keep set number of position spots on roster.

Cheers!

Jamaal Charles vs. Buffalo

CJ Spiller vs. KC

Stevan Ridley vs. Arizona

MJD vs. Houston

Right now I'm learning to the first three because of their match ups and last weeks performances. And the fact that MJD is going against Houston's D, which is my starting D/ST anyway.

I understand that your starting d is playing against MJD, but here is what I choose.

Spiller

Charles

MJD

thanks for asking and help me out... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406992

My roster is in my signature. We are a 10 team PPR w Flex and I have a trade in the hopper, not done yet...but some interest.

I would give up Shonne Green and the Bears (yikes) and get Steve Smith (CAR) and either the Dolphins or Bills.

the deal really comes down that I am playing Lynch and Bradshaw each week and go Roddy, Bowe and Smith as flex each week, in PPR league. thinking Green will lose TDs to Tebow besides other reasons.

He made it harder by asking for the Bears DEF. Our defense from top 10 to top 25 difference in weekly average was about 5.5 points. - so I am thinking make the deal and play matchups the rest of the way on defense between the Saints, KC and whichever D I get form him (Fins or Bills).

Do I do this or sit tight? He also has VJax, but is leaning toward giving me Smith.

lineup: QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, Flex, TE, K, Def PPR League and have to keep set number of position spots on roster.

Cheers!

I would sit tight

Thanks for asking .... help me out... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406602

PPR league and Dexter McCluster is listed as a RB. Does he have more value for the rest of the season than Pierre Thomas?

My RBs are:

Adrian Peterson

Darren Sproles

Doug Martin

Freddie Jackson

Pierre Thomas

Do I drop Thomas and pickup McCluster?

PPR league and Dexter McCluster is listed as a RB. Does he have more value for the rest of the season than Pierre Thomas?

My RBs are:

Adrian Peterson

Darren Sproles

Doug Martin

Freddie Jackson

Pierre Thomas

Do I drop Thomas and pickup McCluster?

sorry for the delay, but I would not do that and would sit tight.

thanks for asking!

0.5 PPR, 10 team league League. We play 3 WRs and 2 RBs

RBs: Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Michael Bush, Donald Brown

WRs: Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb, trying to pick up Danny Amendola

My RBs have been horrible. I want to package an RB and a WR for an RB. Who should I package and who should I target?

0.5 PPR, 10 team league League. We play 3 WRs and 2 RBs

RBs: Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Michael Bush, Donald Brown

WRs: Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb, trying to pick up Danny Amendola

My RBs have been horrible. I want to package an RB and a WR for an RB. Who should I package and who should I target?

so many variables go into this equation.

prolly package turner and johnson for a mid tier rb like chris johnson(although he is having a horrific time right now I would buy)

Thanks for asking!

sorry for the delay, but I would not do that and would sit tight.

thanks for asking!

Would you drop Pierre Thomas for LeShoure in PPR league?

2 trades, I need your opinion on:

1. 12-team non-PPR, I give AP for chris johnson and tony gonzalez. I have Mcfadden, lynch, martin, ap, gerhart, at RB. My TE is Jared Cook

2. 10-team non-PPR. I give McCoy and Leshoure, I get McFadden and Jordy Nelson. I have at RB: McCoy, Richardson, Sproles, Morris, Hillis, Leshoure, Kevin Smith and at WR: Megatron, Garcon, Decker, Britt, Collie

Standard league non PPR. 6 points per rushing/receiving TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving.

WR (Pick 2)

Reggie Wayne vs Jags

Welker vs Ravens

Fizgerald vs Eagles (hasnt performed at all)

Demaryius Thomas vs Houston

RB (pick 2)

Murray vs TB

Spiller vs Browns

SJax vs Bears

Mathews vs Falcons

Lynch vs Packers

Tate vs Broncos

Flex (one of the above)

2 trades, I need your opinion on:

1. 12-team non-PPR, I give AP for chris johnson and tony gonzalez. I have Mcfadden, lynch, martin, ap, gerhart, at RB. My TE is Jared Cook

2. 10-team non-PPR. I give McCoy and Leshoure, I get McFadden and Jordy Nelson. I have at RB: McCoy, Richardson, Sproles, Morris, Hillis, Leshoure, Kevin Smith and at WR: Megatron, Garcon, Decker, Britt, Collie

1. do it. have nothing to lose. you are deep at RB.

2. do not do it. while I am a big fan of Nelson, you are deep at both position.

Thanks for asking!

Would you drop Pierre Thomas for LeShoure in PPR league?

LeShoure is a intriguing option. Yes I would.

Thanks for asking!

Here are the two receivers I have on the bench:

R. Cobb

E. Decker

Do you think I should pick up Lafell? If so who should I drop?

I would keep as you are.

Thanks for asking!

Standard league non PPR. 6 points per rushing/receiving TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving.

WR (Pick 2)

Reggie Wayne vs Jags

Welker vs Ravens

Fizgerald vs Eagles (hasnt performed at all)

Demaryius Thomas vs Houston

RB (pick 2)

Murray vs TB

Spiller vs Browns

SJax vs Bears

Mathews vs Falcons

Lynch vs Packers

Tate vs Broncos

Flex (one of the above)

if you asked me in the beginning of the season, my choice of WRs would be totally different.

WRs = Wayne and Thomas

RBs = Spiller and Murray

Flex = Matthews(if he practices the whole week) and if not, Sjax

Which 2 TE's do you think have the best value for the season. Scoring is 1 point per reception, 1 point per 10 yards, and 7 points for touch down. Fred Davis-Redskins, Martellus Bennett-Giants, Heath Miller-Steelers, or Dennis Pitta-Ravens.

Which 2 TE's do you think have the best value for the season. Scoring is 1 point per reception, 1 point per 10 yards, and 7 points for touch down. Fred Davis-Redskins, Martellus Bennett-Giants, Heath Miller-Steelers, or Dennis Pitta-Ravens.

I am really liking Pitta and then Bennett.

Thanks for asking!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407467

Deal or no

I Get:

H. Nicks (NYG)

He Gets:

R. Wayne (IND)

R. Bush (MIA)

Non-PPR - 6/TD, 1/20 rush/rec, 1/25 pass- 10 team

Rest of my team starters:

QB - P. Rivers (SDC)

RB - A. Foster (HOU)

RB - T. Richardson (CLE)

WR - AJ Green (CIN)

WR - A. Brown (PIT)

WR - Nicks or Wayne

TE - T. Gonzales (ATL)

Bench

QB - J. Freeman (TAM)

RB - B. Green-Ellis (CIN)

RB - K. Smith (DET)

RB - R. Bush (MIA)

WR - K. Wright (TEN)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407467

Deal or no

I Get:

H. Nicks (NYG)

He Gets:

R. Wayne (IND)

R. Bush (MIA)

Non-PPR - 6/TD, 1/20 rush/rec, 1/25 pass- 10 team

Rest of my team starters:

QB - P. Rivers (SDC)

RB - A. Foster (HOU)

RB - T. Richardson (CLE)

WR - AJ Green (CIN)

WR - A. Brown (PIT)

WR - Nicks or Wayne

TE - T. Gonzales (ATL)

Bench

QB - J. Freeman (TAM)

RB - B. Green-Ellis (CIN)

RB - K. Smith (DET)

RB - R. Bush (MIA)

WR - K. Wright (TEN)

you are giving up alot! i would not do this trade.

wayne is going to see alot of targets and bush is just a monster right now although i cant see him holding this up for long.

Thanks for asking.

12-team standard

I was just offered Michael turner for Amendola

My rbs: McFadden, Richardson, deangelo, hillis

Receivers: Marshall, Antonio brown, Nate Washington, Amendola

Start 2rb 2wr and flex. Amendola is currently my flex

Thanks

Hi thanks for looking - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407480

Does this seem like a fair trade - 10 Team 2 QB, PPR league. 4pts QB TDs.

Player A gets - Ray Rice and Carson Palmer

Player B gets - Darren McFadden and Ryan Mathews (with Owen Daniels possibly thrown in)

What do you guys think. Owen Daniels could get thrown in if it would make it any more fair.

Thanks.

Yes. This is a fair trade. although I would like to be team A

Thanks for asking!