Sign in to follow this  
Bouve-Rules

I'm in 3 fantasy leagues

My third and final fantasy draft will be held tonight and I've drawn the ACE (#1 pick). In my previous 2 leagues (auction format), I've won Shady McCoy as my number 1 player. I really like the thought of having consistency across my teams but I haven't seen many drafts that McCoy goes #1 overall (primarily #3). Am I throwing away the value of the overall #1 by taking McCoy? Should I draft Foster and look to deal him to the McCoy owner (risky)?

My head says, Arian Foster - my heart says, LeSean McCoy. I've already offered a swap with the guy at #2 and #3 - no takers. I've even thought about going down to #4 and would take Rodgers if it all fell apart.

We're talking about the top 3 players at the position here. So little is separating them, that you can find different rankings that puts all 3 RB's at the #1 spot. Take the guy you want, and don't worry about it.

Join more...now. :thumbsup:

I actually follow the to many eggs in one basket strategy on this one, with two teams already having him, I add Foster or Rice to my roster.