Sign in to follow this  
The Bears are Back

Have to reach at RB. Which would you take?

10 team 3-keeper league (lose the pick 2 rounds earlier than player was drafted last year), standard scoring, start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D

My keepers are Stafford in the 5th round, Cruz in the 14th, and Antonio Brown in the 15th. So I want to go RB-RB with my first two picks. Top keepers on other teams include: Matthews, Gronk, Graham, Murray, Sproles, FJax

I draft 8th. I'm really hoping CJ2K or McFadden make it that far, but I expect the draft to go something like this:

1) A-Rod

2) Foster

3) Rice

4) McCoy

5) CJ

6) CJ2K

7) DMC

8) ??

The #6 and #7 teams likely won't take Brady or Brees based on their keepers and history. If they do, then one of my 2 targets will make it to me.

There is a not a ton of trading in this league, so taking one of the QB's and making a trade probably wouldn't get me fair value.

So- my options are below:

Forte

Charles

Lynch

AP

Trent

MJD

SJAX

Martin

I don't think any of them are worthy of the #8 spot, but I think I will have to reach for one of them... and hopefully get another on the way back.

How would you rank that list?

Keep foster or draft breed.... That list you have is weak... Foster is worth the sacrifice. Consider brees. If Rodgers is going first overall, is he that much better?