Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Which Players Are You Targeting?

I just finished up my fourth and final draft of the season and took some time to reflect on whether much of my preparation had led me to successfully acquire many of my value picks, sleepers, or just personal favorites. Now, with some leagues you're not able to get the early round players on your team as easily if you're drafting all over the board. Fortunately, three of the four leagues I am in have similar scoring (PPR, 12 teams), two of those three are 6 point all TD's so quarterbacks are valued slightly higher, and one is standard scoring where it changes a bunch of draft preparation. Disregarding all the scoring settings though, here are the players that have wound up on multiple teams, with the number of teams they're on in parenthesis.

Aaron Rodgers (2)

Percy Harvin (3)

Antonio Brown (2)

Titus Young (2)

Torrey Smith (2)

Eric Decker (2)

Rashaad Jennings (3)

DeMarco Murray (2)

A DIFFERENT tight end on each team (none of whom is named Graham or Gronkowski)

While I wasn't able to get any one player on all four teams, most of these guys I have as high upside players, particularly the receivers, for where they're being drafted. So...which players are you finding yourself unable to pass up?

I'll take P. Hillis generally before other people are thinking about him. Also, I think Peyton Manning is generally more of a value then his ADP (but I draft in Denver, so the value isn't the same).

I'm down to 1 league this year but I made sure Brandon Marshall and Percy Harvin were on my team. If I had 10 teams they'd be on 8 of them I'm sure.

Also I really like David Wilson and Alshon Jeffery at their current ADPs as high-reward players.

Aaron Rodgers (2)

Percy Harvin (3)

Antonio Brown (2)

Titus Young (2)

Torrey Smith (2)

Eric Decker (2)

Rashaad Jennings (3)

DeMarco Murray (2)

If your not "targeting" Aaron Rodgers in every league possible you are off to a bad start!

other than that piece of smart ass comentary I like your list.. alot is based on ADP though, so a guy like Murray is being drafted too high to be much of a target for me

how about:

Nelson

Nicks

Fred Davis

Jake locker (as a 2nd QB)

Garcon

Wayne

Devon Bess (could be ppr machine)

Jamal Charles/Hillis

these are some guys who I think will outperform there ADP so thats more of my idea of a target. Obviously you can see I have no clue on RB's.. just like the rest of you! :cheers:

Nelson

Garcon

these are some guys who I think will outperform there ADP so thats more of my idea of a target. Obviously you can see I have no clue on RB's.. just like the rest of you! :cheers:

:thumbsup:

I'll let you know after my 3 drafts in the next 2 days.