Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Who you like best @ FLEX?

It's a .5/PPR league, and right now I'm leaning towards Ingram, but not at all confident in that. I also like Tate here vs MIA (and I have Foster, so playing Tate @ FLEX is insurance as well, and it should be a blowout) too, and Amendola should be good for 6-7rcpts.

What you all think?

I have a similar issue in wondering if I should plug Tate in. In your case I think Amendola is a decent play as a flex. I'd go with that but my #2 choice would be Tate...not Ingram.

Please see one of my 2 posts if you can.

Which williams are we talkin about here?

Oops. Ryan Williams.

My thinking on Tate is that Miami is going to be blowout - and Tate was a 1000 yd rusher himself last year. I also think Ingram could get a lot of work inside the 20 as well, so I like him too.

Argh.

It's a .5/PPR league, and right now I'm leaning towards Ingram, but not at all confident in that. I also like Tate here vs MIA (and I have Foster, so playing Tate @ FLEX is insurance as well, and it should be a blowout) too, and Amendola should be good for 6-7rcpts.

What you all think?

Amendola is the safe play. I would want to see touches for Williams and Tate before I started them.

Help with Mine Please

Gotta go Amendola here. See how Tate and Williams are used this week in actual game situations. If your not sold on him, then Tate would be next. But I believe Amendola has the biggest upside.

Thanks for mine!