WR: D.Thomas, A.Brown

TE: F.Davis

R/W/T: Lynch

DEF: Eagles

K: Gould

BN:

Cam Newton

Wells

D.Baldwin (soon to be Ogletree after my waiver request finalizes)

T.Young

D.Moore

N.Washington

I need another RB option and K.Smith is on waivers. He's in a good position in Detroit so I want to grab him. Should I drop Moore to try and get him?

I'd drop Moore, no faith that he'll stay healthy. And DHB and Streater look to be the starters, especially if they do well week 1. But, no guarantee Kevin Smith stays healthy and Leshoure is back soon.

Moore is the guy to drop. Too inconsistent this year and you could always get him later on if somehow he defies odds and takes over in Oakland. I think DHB will be the main guy this year.

I don't think that I would make that move unless you are really high on him and want to start him in week 1. K.Smith might be the starter now, but Leshoure will be back and possibly even Best a little later on, not to mention that Smith hasn't been the most realible player health-wise.

I'd drop Washington. Moore has to much upside for me to drop. Washington's role will be diminished once Kenny Britt comes back.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Smith has more upside than T. Young and Washington. Drop one of these guys add smith and start him this week.

I'd drop Washington. Moore has to much upside for me to drop. Washington's role will be diminished once Kenny Britt comes back.

:thumbsdown:

Locker threw 4 TDs last year and all 4 went to Washington.

EDIT:Forgot to mention this was done in 3 games.