Sign in to follow this  
420allstars

The virtually unbeatable lineup of the week…

Shame on you.

Its a bit of a gamble going with matty ice but i like that he has to play the nfc south all twice a year and has the best wr combo in the game. The key here is i got one of the two mvp in fantasy football in gronk. The other being graham which i already have in 4 leagues. Without injuries my team is almost unbeatable.

I'm sorry fellas but I don't see one team that is "unbeatable". Some very good teams but any team can lay a stinker.

Curious if anyone has ever had an undefeated team that won all their regular season games & marched to a Superbowl victory ala the 72' Dolphins? I've had a few 2 loss teams but they are few & far inbetween. I'm sure I can trust you guys will be honest.... Yeah right, who am I kidding!

Emo? Yes my picture is so emo. What you dont know about the picture is I cropped out the part where I'm 14 years old, wearing girls jeans, wearing makeup, listening to scream metal and slitting my wrists for attention.

I'm sorry I see your point now and agree your team is virtually unbeatable.

Oh wait...that's a guy hugging you in the picture. You're gay....

NAILED IT! get real or continue to be worthless I don't really care but you are a joke. Had a 'solid' week found a message board and wanted everyone to say you're the greatest fantasy football player ever. I'm not impressed. Maybe your mother doesn't love or your girlfriend left you and you just needed someone on the board to give you some type of validation that you are a worthwhile human being. Keep your chin up! You Rock!

Hopefully for your sake your league gives participation ribbons..

I'm sorry fellas but I don't see one team that is "unbeatable". Some very good teams but any team can lay a stinker.

Curious if anyone has ever had an undefeated team that won all their regular season games & marched to a Superbowl victory ala the 72' Dolphins? I've had a few 2 loss teams but they are few & far inbetween. I'm sure I can trust you guys will be honest.... Yeah right, who am I kidding!

You obviously skipped my team.

man there is goo on the walls from all the rosterbating in here :banana:

Yes i will admit i have sprayed a bit of man goo while thinking of my roster.

Why are you such a turd? I mean that in the most literal sense. I mean most here can be childish and immature, but you are just straight up a douche bag. You are going to make assumptions about a person based off of a black and white 1"x1" photo? I can only assume you were debating making your avatar a short clip of yourself eating a bisquit covered in man goo because you won a bet.

Your team honestly sucks and i do not expect you to be anywhere near the points lead again. Now stfu before you get slapped like a little bich. :bandana:

I just went and actually looked at the photo. I saw 2 people, 1 wearing a hat, and both were smiling. Does your pathetic life make you that angry when you see others in a happy state? You may as well do yourself a favor and change your alias because everyone is probably going to equate everything you say to talking about football with a retarded monkey that auto drafted a fantasy team on espn and now thinks he has a clue about wtf is going on. This retarded monkey, you, probably doesnt even realize its retarded and also doesnt realize its insulting to retarded monkeys to be compared to them. Ignorance is bliss though so im sure you will find a way to convince yourself someone out there likes you in some manner and is willing to talk about football without reminding you about how of a beat off you really are.

:SLAP:

I think he was mocking the thread itself. Wow man you let that one go right over your head.

Actually, I wasn't mocking... that is a real team. 12 teams; 8 Keepers; 9 year old league; ridiculous assembly of talent. 3/4 of the teams have "strong" owners.

Ironically, still lost three games last season.

I just went and actually looked at the photo. I saw 2 people, 1 wearing a hat, and both were smiling. Does your pathetic life make you that angry when you see others in a happy state? You may as well do yourself a favor and change your alias because everyone is probably going to equate everything you say to talking about football with a retarded monkey that auto drafted a fantasy team on espn and now thinks he has a clue about wtf is going on. This retarded monkey, you, probably doesnt even realize its retarded and also doesnt realize its insulting to retarded monkeys to be compared to them. Ignorance is bliss though so im sure you will find a way to convince yourself someone out there likes you in some manner and is willing to talk about football without reminding you about how of a beat off you really are.

:first:

Yes, I see two young people in the pic. How do you rag on a kid?

NAILED IT! get real or continue to be worthless I don't really care but you are a joke. Had a 'solid' week found a message board and wanted everyone to say you're the greatest fantasy football player ever. I'm not impressed. Maybe your mother doesn't love or your girlfriend left you and you just needed someone on the board to give you some type of validation that you are a worthwhile human being. Keep your chin up! You Rock!

Hopefully for your sake your league gives participation ribbons..

Haha....when homosexuals congratulating me actually means something anyway, that will be the day I don't care about anything in life, kid. Go hug your boyfriend...your opinion doesn't matter to me.

You obviously skipped my team.

Yes i will admit i have sprayed a bit of man goo while thinking of my roster.

Why are you such a turd? I mean that in the most literal sense. I mean most here can be childish and immature, but you are just straight up a douche bag. You are going to make assumptions about a person based off of a black and white 1"x1" photo? I can only assume you were debating making your avatar a short clip of yourself eating a bisquit covered in man goo because you won a bet.

Your team honestly sucks and i do not expect you to be anywhere near the points lead again. Now stfu before you get slapped like a little bich. :bandana:

Internet tough guys are so intimidating. Let me guess, you're 5'8 and weigh 150. You live in your mom's basement and play mariokart all day. Get a life, you little ######.....you won't do ######.

You done now? Good, because I was tired of reading your geek rant. Get a life loser...

You done now? Good, because I was tired of reading your geek rant. Get a life loser...

Haha ok there bud. I don't want you beating your dog to death because you have realized how pathetic you are. So as far as football talk what have you brought to the table to this point? I haven't seen much indicating you have the least bit of knowledge other than an autodrafted team and some regurgitated BS you copy and paste from ESPN. Internet tough guy? Hmm last time I checked you were calling other people homos. I can only assume you may be in the closet a little more often than you would like to admit based off of your sensitivity to the subject. Usually when people have something they would like to tell the world but are afraid of the reaction, ie being ghey, they get defensive about it and accuse others of the same feelings.

Why did you ask me if I live in my mother's basement? Is that the best you have to offer as far as an insult? I really won't try to insult you much more because I doubt you would get it anyway. Your intelligence has shown true as I honestly feel sorry for you. This is the best you can do to insult someone? It is just a bit pathetic, don't you think? Seriously go back and reread all of your comments, you can access them through your profile. Now compare them to some of the less than articulate posters on here. I hope you can see the difference between at least semi intelligent conversation and the useless information you try to pass off as original thought.

I didn't mean to actually make you feel inferior by typing :slap: but obviously I struck a chord. I would prefer not to get into these useless internet forum pissing matches so if you could just drop it after this. I am only trying to make you realize how utterly useless you are at life so that you could better yourself. Honestly, I'm doing it to help you. The sooner you realize that 95% of what you say makes people want to drive nails into their brains, the sooner you can choose your words more carefully and actually contribute something to football other than complete mindless garbage.

Pathetic people, man I hate them.

P.S. I hope you don't cry too much after reading this. :wave:

Haha ok there bud. I don't want you beating your dog to death because you have realized how pathetic you are. So as far as football talk what have you brought to the table to this point? I haven't seen much indicating you have the least bit of knowledge other than an autodrafted team and some regurgitated BS you copy and paste from ESPN. Internet tough guy? Hmm last time I checked you were calling other people homos. I can only assume you may be in the closet a little more often than you would like to admit based off of your sensitivity to the subject. Usually when people have something they would like to tell the world but are afraid of the reaction, ie being ghey, they get defensive about it and accuse others of the same feelings.

Why did you ask me if I live in my mother's basement? Is that the best you have to offer as far as an insult? I really won't try to insult you much more because I doubt you would get it anyway. Your intelligence has shown true as I honestly feel sorry for you. This is the best you can do to insult someone? It is just a bit pathetic, don't you think? Seriously go back and reread all of your comments, you can access them through your profile. Now compare them to some of the less than articulate posters on here. I hope you can see the difference between at least semi intelligent conversation and the useless information you try to pass off as original thought.

I didn't mean to actually make you feel inferior by typing :slap: but obviously I struck a chord. I would prefer not to get into these useless internet forum pissing matches so if you could just drop it after this. I am only trying to make you realize how utterly useless you are at life so that you could better yourself. Honestly, I'm doing it to help you. The sooner you realize that 95% of what you say makes people want to drive nails into their brains, the sooner you can choose your words more carefully and actually contribute something to football other than complete mindless garbage.

Pathetic people, man I hate them.

P.S. I hope you don't cry too much after reading this. :wave:

Wow, dude....I read the first and last line of that. You shouldn't let online message boards get to you that much. Right now I'm laughing my ass off, because you just spent time typing an essay I didn't even read. HAHA.....didn't I say get a life? You're sad...

Wow, dude....I read the first and last line of that. You shouldn't let online message boards get to you that much. Right now I'm laughing my ass off, because you just spent time typing and essay I didn't even read. HAHA.....didn't I say get a life? You're sad...

Don't lie to yourself buddy ;)

Amen to that brother :thumbsup:

Yeah...way to take it out of context....you went from copying my use of sarcasm in the first part of the sentence to speaking literally in the second part. Way to go...LMAO. Don't think too hard about that - you won't understand anyway.

Don't lie to yourself buddy ;)

Type me another book....no really, I mean it. It's flattering you gave me so much airtime. I'm not your buddy, though.