Sign in to follow this  
Nazarac

Trade M. Lynch & B. Lloyd for AP

Thinking that A.P. will get better as the season goes and harder to trade for (and in a Minnesota based league) - want to make a move for him now while his value is "lower".

Do you think Lynch and B. Lloyd for AP be a good trade?

If not, is it too little or too much?

His only RB's are J. Charles, AP, and B. Wells

Here is the rest of my team:

QB Pittsburg

QB Indy

RB McCoy

RB Lynch

RB M. Bush

WR B. Marshal

WR D. Thomas

WR B. Lloyd

WR R. Wayne

WR S. Hill

WR J. Simpson

TE A. Hernandez

DEF Bears

DEF Cowboys

K Nugent

I think you can make that trade. You have plenty of WR depth so losing Lloyd won't hurt much. It all comes down to whether or not you trust AP to make it through the whole season. If you think he will and want to roll the dice then go for it because a healthy AP is better then Lynch in my opinion.

Here is mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406751

I think you can make that trade. You have plenty of WR depth so losing Lloyd won't hurt much. It all comes down to whether or not you trust AP to make it through the whole season. If you think he will and want to roll the dice then go for it because a healthy AP is better then Lynch in my opinion.

Here is mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406751

I agree you have a ton of WR depth and if you really want AP, Lynch should be fine. Considering you are in Minnesota, his price is gonna be high in general so giving up those two players should be enough. However, if he only has three RB's as well, his WR depth is probably pretty deep and they might require a higher valued WR. It's hard to day, but in either case I say go for it if you really believe AP is going to bring it this season.

If the AP owner is offering that, you should jump on it.

If I am the AP owner and you are offering that, it wouldn't be enough for me. Lynch's back spasms could make him a headache all season long and Lloyd should have a good year but could be a little inconsistent with all the mouths to feed in NE. Marshall instead of Lloyd would probably get me to bite.