Sign in to follow this  
Peyton's Daddy

Mikel Leshoure

I believe this guy is a good buy low candidate here's why:

1) Kevin Smith could get hurt having a pillow fight on top of a cloud. May not even make it out of the 49ers game with both legs still attached. Smith is also only on a 1 year contract so not in the long term plans for Detroit.

2) Leshoure looked really good in preseason albeit mostly against 2nd and 3rd team defenses.

3) No Jahvid Best

4) The best way to keep Stafford healthy throughout the season is to slow down the pass rush and develop a dependable running game.

5) Leshoure has good size not the fastest of runners, but is elusive in the open field.

However all of this won't matter if he gets caught smoking another bowl. :bandana:

I say pick him up now why the price is low, imagine what he's going to cost you next week if K.Smith gets dinged up in the 49ers game.

Thoughts?

PD

Picked him up last night. Was able to grab Cobb first then dropped Jennings for Mikel. We'll see, it could be a good grab, and I agree, he has shown talent, and Detroit showed that they want to establish the run. Rolling the dice!

Picked him up last night. Was able to grab Cobb first then dropped Jennings for Mikel. We'll see, it could be a good grab, and I agree, he has shown talent, and Detroit showed that they want to establish the run. Rolling the dice!

Completely agree. I drafted him late hoping that he makes a splash with Detroit at some point this year. Worth the risk IMO at this point in the season.

got Smith,Leshoure & what happens when Jahvid comes back???I got no room for 3 promising backs ...

hope somebody stands out real soon...& it's not going to happen this week.