Sign in to follow this  
Ferris

Larry Fitzgerald

THUD

This is how it's going to be all season right ...?!

Season

5 catches 68 yds

As long a kolb is the starter, he's a #2WR at best.

Both games the cards have been leading and not in pass mode so hopefully that will change.

It is disgusting when you watch kolb/skelton whoever not even look his way 99% of the time.

Millions of dollars paid to be a decoy all game long.....sickening.

Both games the cards have been leading and not in pass mode so hopefully that will change.

It is disgusting when you watch kolb/skelton whoever not even look his way 99% of the time.

Millions of dollars paid to be a decoy all game long.....sickening.

I didnt see much of the second game but the first game he was rarely ever the first read. I dont k ow why you wouldnt look at fitz first on 50% of pass plays.

I have him in one league and yes this hurts but lets not go overboard. He is too talented and makes too much money for the team to not start feeding him the ball. Besides both the Cardinals wins both came when the opposing teams screwed up easy plays. Baldwin dropped a ball in the endzone after the refs tried to hand the game to the Seahawks, and the Patriots kicker shanked a kick he should have made.

The only real worry is if they keep winning close games on the back of their defense, which is entirely possible for them, they have a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball. This could lead to a ball control offense which might actually fit their offensive line better than trying to pass protect for a gun shy Kevin Kolb. I hate to say it but this is the Cardinals (I don't like bagging on any franchise but I think Wisenhunt should have been fired after last year's QB debacle) and I don't think Kolb or Skelton are anywhere near good enough to keep this team in contention. The extra pressure will eventually compromise a potentially great defense and give us a lot more garbage time/coming from behind stats for Fitz.

I think he might be a good buy low canidate actually, but I think most owners paid way too much in terms of draft capital to part with him cheaply enough.