Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Andre Brown - Week 3

I have picked him up in a couple of leagues where I had some bench room, and am starting him in both as a RB2 over K. Smith (Leshoure returning) and CJ1ypc (holding, but need to see something).

Actually, unless he fumbles early on, I expect a solid game from Brown and am starting with guarded confidence.

Bleacher report released about an hour ago:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1341054-ahmad-bradshaw-injury-giants-rbs-absence-makes-andre-brown-ideal-spot-start

I want to start Brown but i would have to start him over Jamaal Charles, Dez Bryant or Wes Welker :blink: Dont like the idea of starting him over any of those 3 so ill have to watch Brown go for 120 and 2 TDs tomorrow night.

Who you start Andre Brown over Greg Jennings (coming off injury) or Donnie Avery (2 great weeks in the absense of Collie?

10 team PPR league

Andre Brown vs. Jamaal Charles is my conundrum. Bradshaw is usually my starter, and I picked up Brown for security, but now I'm waffling. I'd really like to be more confident that Charles is going to do something productive, which he has not done to this point.

But I think Brown is going to produce tonight; I don't see the Panthers' defense holding him in check too much. So the hype train is going to get a little substance to it because of the opportunity, methinks.

I also like the fact that he caught a couple of balls out of the backfield last week......a definite +

I think I would start Brown ahead of Jamal Charles, W. Welker, D. Bryant, D. Avery, & Greg Jennings. He's going to have a BIG game - 150-200 total yards with 2 scores. (by the way I do not have Brown so this is an impartial view)

I think I would start Brown ahead of Jamal Charles, W. Welker, D. Bryant, D. Avery, & Greg Jennings. He's going to have a BIG game - 150-200 total yards with 2 scores. (by the way I do not have Brown so this is an impartial view)

Just a bit off on this one as his total yardage was "just" 130.

Picked him up and sat him on the bench because I have Mathews, McFadden and Peterson. Never even thought about starting him so I don't feel bad. The good news is that I've been trying to pull a trade for a WR with the team who has Bradshaw before I ever picked up Brown. Last night is exactly what I needed. I just have to make sure that Brown isn't going to be the next Arian Foster. Is it true he's been waived 7 times?

Just a bit off on this one as his total yardage was "just" 130.

Never listening to you again. Pathetic.

Actually started Brown over Charles, with a little trepidation. But the word on Charles made him sound limited this week, at least, so I took the gamble. Glad I did.

he's still on my WW and as a bradshaw owner feeling like I've got to pull the trigger...

I've also got a.foster & r.mathews so not really needed, but nice to have

bye bye ogletree