Sign in to follow this  
krusin

Oggletree...

Anybody have any idea on Ogletree moving forward? He looks like the 4th option in the passing game behind Witten. Had 7 targets last week with a 5-57-0 line. Better than his week 2 line of 1-26-0.

Is this guy worth holding onto?

I think he is worth holding on to, depnding on how well off your team is. If you have enough quality at wr he can be dropped for rb help. If you need guys at wr you should just keep him rostered since there probably isnt a whole lot left.

I think he is worth holding on to, depnding on how well off your team is. If you have enough quality at wr he can be dropped for rb help. If you need guys at wr you should just keep him rostered since there probably isnt a whole lot left.

Agreed - if there's nothing worth going after on the WW and he's not hurting you by taking up a roster spot, I wouldn't drop him. It wouldn't surprise me if any 1 of the 3 guys ahead of him missed some time this season, giving KO an opportunity for a decent game.

he's never going to be consistent. people looking for this year's robinson are going to be disappointed. the cowboys offense works off of finding the open man in the defensive scheme, so the 3rd WR is occasionally going to have huge stat days, but more often is going to have 3 catches. what this amounts to is a guy that you can never confidently start, unless you start 4 WRs. basically, you're looking at a somewhat more talented patrick crayton.

if you have roster space, it's worth hanging onto him just so he doesn't blow up against you. but otherwise, i'd be looking at filling out my depth in other ways.

Unless Dez Bryant starts becoming Dez Bryant, I think Dez...Ogletree and Witten are tied for the second option on that team depending on what game plan they have in place that particular week.