Sign in to follow this  
phillybrawlr

Trade for Megatron?

Is it the Madden curse or is he at his worst for the season?

My WRs..

Bowe

Wallace

Austin

M. Williams

J. Jones

D. Hixon

R. Meachem

Megatron owner wants Wallace and Austin. I'm leaning towards standing pat. Thoughts?

Stand pat. Neither megaton nor Fitzgerald have lived of up their past seasons. Plus I don't trust the lions at all right now

Do it. Calvin Johnson has already had his bye week. He will be able to stay in your line up every week. He should be able to put up a minimum of 10 every week from now on. Cowboys o line is horrible so romo will be throwing more interceptions.

I'd go for it. The beauty of it it that even if Stafford goes down, Calvin still get his with Shaun Hill. Austin is a sell high candidate right now...

Go for it! Im a Dallas fan and I can tell you Austin will never hit his expectations of his breakout year again. A previous replier was dead on with that o line.It will have Romo scrambling for his life all season and the Boys are gonna underwhelm and underperform weekly. Plus. Romo spreads it around. Wallace is good but Pitt goes back and forth between a running team and a passing team(though they tend to lean kore towards passing lately). Brown will steal a bunch of targets and Miller will steal some red zone looks. Megatron is a big strong receiver who really only has Pettigrew to steal some looks.Personally, I LOVE tall, big, strong, young WRs on my team! I would jump all on that trade. And thats coming from a Dallas fan WILLING to trade away Austin! Get Megaton and dont look back! You have good depth at WR anyway.