Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Reggie Bush?

I'm thinking about buying.. I like his schedule over the next several weeks & he should only get healthier.

What say you guys?

I'm thinking about buying.. I like his schedule over the next several weeks & he should only get healthier.

What say you guys?

Depends on what you are giving up for him. He's a low end rb1 but it would still be nice to have him as he has potential to put up 20 point games

Well.. In my example I've got an offer on the table for:

I give - Spiller, McFadden & M. Bennett

Receive - Reggie Bush & Gronk.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. My RB's afterward would be Charles, Ridley, Bush & Leshoure. I'm very solid at WR as well. Bennett is my only TE.

Seems to be an ok trade. Spiller could blow up any time though. DMC could also but I don't see oaklands defense holding many teams to low scoring games. That will force them to abandon the run. So I would say its an ok trade

LOVE him as a buy. He's coming off a "blah" but still very good performance, so maybe just enough of the shine is off since his monster performance that he can be had for a slightly discounted price. But I see him as at least a low end RB1 with high-end RB1 potential this year. He's so versatile he's practically bust proof. He's got a little bit of Matt Forte disease, in that you're never going to get a dozen goalline plunges out of him, so that will always keep him behind the Fosters of the world. But he's going to get a lot of touches, get to do his thing in space, and is plenty explosive enough that he should threaten double digit scores health willing.

I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. Moreso because I think Gronk may be an even better buy right now.