Sign in to follow this  
ff07

Offered R Mathews for D Thomas

I was offered Demaryius Thomas for Ryan Mathews. I'm 5-0 in my 12 teamer. Here's my squad

QB - M Ryan

WR - AJ Green

WR - D Thomas

WR - M Wallace

RB - M Bush

RB - D Brown

TE - J Graham

K - S Gostkowski

D - Cincinnatti

B - D Moore

B - W Powell

B - L Stephans-Howling

B - J Dressen

As you can see, my RBs are complete garbage. I didn't draft one until the 6th round. Its working out so far but I need a top RB to win it all since WRs can be somewhat inconsistent. Should I accept this trade? I feel like we're both selling high (me with Thomas, him with Mathews) since both players had monster games last weekend.

Leave a link and i'll answer yours

WOW you got a tough decision. What type of starting line-up do you use? You def need help at RB but who would you start as your 3rd WR/Flex? I def think Matthews would upgrade your RB situation but I don't know if he would score more than Thomas. But saying that with D Brown out I would probably make the trade. Tough choice though.

Thanks for answering mine

I would give up D. Thomas for R. Mathews if for no other reason than the fact that the running back position is extremely scarce this year. I know Mathews has been losing some carries to Battle, but you have much better luck dropping one of those bum running backs for a decent (granted, not studly) WR on waivers. Maybe somebody like Donnie Avery....I dunno. But I would take the running back.

Would appreciate your help with mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410042

Given that your RBs are in the depths of hell right now, I would definitely make this trade.