Sign in to follow this  
Brian Bozworth Fan Club

The old man

Warms my heart to see him having success at 37 years of age. Before the game, who would have thought the old Hawk still had some fight in him and would pick apart the Steelers on Thursday night football?! I'll be sleeping good tonight! :doublethumbsup:

I agree.

Seattle fans had some bad words for the guy, but all I ever recall is him playing big in big games. Savvy vet leadership and the guy can fling it, well done tonight.

I agree.

Seattle fans had some bad words for the guy, but all I ever recall is him playing big in big games. Savvy vet leadership and the guy can fling it, well done tonight.

I think most fans I've heard from were sad to see him go but also excited to get younger at the position. Matt's forever a Seahawks and a class act.

I was really bummed to see him go, especially because we brought in Tavaris Jackson to replace him. He's a great guy and a definite class act, don't get me wrong, but he's not a very solid starting QB. He's too inconsistent, and im glad we cut ties when we did so we could get young.

Glad to see he did well tonight though.

Mixed emotions watching him leave. I respect everything he did in Seattle, loved him in the playoffs his final year but it was time to part ways.

The QB position has been a mess ever since...a work in progress at the very best.

One of the most liked and well respected players in the league. They can't even mention him on the NFL network without talking about what a great guy he is first.