Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

A. Morris-Let's Discuss

Currently a top 10 back

Gets the Lion share of carries.

Plays for Shanahan.

Is he durable?

Can he keep this up?

Anyone really know a lot about this guy? I'm looking to trade for a RB and the owner is eager to get rid of him. Offered Dez Bryant straight up.

Skins fan here. Morris looks like a solid, dependable back. He seems to fit Shanahan's running scheme very well. He rarely goes down by the first hit and he has some subtle, yet effective moves when he runs the ball. He has good vision - knows when to cut it back.

I would feel confident that he will continue to produce low end RB1/high end RB2 numbers. He has no threat to his starting gig either. The only way he will lose carries is by injury.

Griffin is such a threat every play he opens up huge holes for this guy. Hard to say if he was on a normal offense if he'd be this productive but right now he is so who cares.

Griffin is such a threat every play he opens up huge holes for this guy. Hard to say if he was on a normal offense if he'd be this productive but right now he is so who cares.

This is true, however he vultures some of his TDs as well. But overall, Morris owners can't complain!

I'm so freakin gunshy from years of Shannihanigans that my instinct is to trade Morris every week, until i realize every week that he's my top scoring RB. It's really a no-win right now because most people who know FF feel the same way. He's not worth a back like McCoy right now even though they are comparable on the season in points.

It can be hard to get a good read on Shanahan and what he does at RB. However, Morris is proving capable and hasn’t been coughing up the ball. He’s seemingly a good fit for the ZBS and doesn’t have to have dazzling moves or blazing speed to produce in it.

I like his odds of continuing to produce this season, though his value is obviously better in non PPR leagues. I think one poster commented on him being a low-end RB1 or high-end RB2 this year… and I tend to agree.