Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

Trading players... for just one week?

i just saw on Twitter that Jacksonville is loaning MJD to Dallas in exchange for DeMarcus Ware for one week.

i think this is definitive proof that this trade is A-Ok and hunky dory.

dude, let it go. Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself with your utter lack of the simplest form of logic...

This happened in my league. They made the original trade and it passed. Then the trade back a week later which I then penalized. The owner tried to argue it wasn't collusion and eventually quit the league because of it.

It is clearly collusion but for whatever reason some people didn't see it that way b

• Like 1

My main league has a rule that any two teams can only trade once during the season.

My league's rule you can't receive the player that you traded away back from the same owner in the same year.

Oh BTW this post's question is some serious cheating s***.

This happened in my league. They made the original trade and it passed. Then the trade back a week later which I then penalized. The owner tried to argue it wasn't collusion and eventually quit the league because of it.

It is clearly collusion but for whatever reason some people didn't see it that way b

This thread again? Anyway you are better of without tools like that in your league.