Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Matt Forte

Forte has a pretty sweet schedule coming for the next three weeks, but it gets pretty difficult after that. If you have him, get him in for the next 2-3 weeks then try and move him for an upgrade with better schedule down the stretch.

Forte has a pretty sweet schedule coming for the next three weeks, but it gets pretty difficult after that. If you have him, get him in for the next 2-3 weeks then try and move him for an upgrade with better schedule down the stretch.

Forte is a stud! Why try to move him? You're not going to get better value then him in a trade.

Forte is a stud! Why try to move him? You're not going to get better value then him in a trade.

Um, the guy has been a bit disappointing this year, he's a stud in name only at this point. The next three weeks will pump up his numbers, but I will definitely be trying to move him for an equal back with a better schedule down the stretch.

In my league... he scored 18, got hurt the next game, missed a game, got eased back the next game and then scored 18 again when healthy.

He's got a rough stretch of 3-4 games, but he performs when healthy.

Um, the guy has been a bit disappointing this year, he's a stud in name only at this point. The next three weeks will pump up his numbers, but I will definitely be trying to move him for an equal back with a better schedule down the stretch.

By that logic, Aaron Hernandez has been disappointing too. When Forte is healthy, you start him. He's the focal point of that offense and it's proven every week.

The only negative games I see coming up are the 49ers and Seahawks. Texans haven't been the same for the last few weeks, not to mention Forte scores a lot of points through receptions when the run game isn't there.

By that logic, Aaron Hernandez has been disappointing too. When Forte is healthy, you start him. He's the focal point of that offense and it's proven every week.

The only negative games I see coming up are the 49ers and Seahawks. Texans haven't been the same for the last few weeks, not to mention Forte scores a lot of points through receptions when the run game isn't there.

I'm standing by what I said. I've seen nothing yet that changes my opinion that Forte was overdrafted this year. He's barely involved in the passing game and he's ceding too much time to Michael Bush, not to mention goal line work.

I'm standing by what I said. I've seen nothing yet that changes my opinion that Forte was overdrafted this year. He's barely involved in the passing game and he's ceding too much time to Michael Bush, not to mention goal line work.

Forte - 14 carries

Bush - .....0

Unless it's a standard league, there's no way I'd be moving Forte anytime soon. Chicago is gonna lean on him down the stretch & helps mask that pitiful offensive line.

Forte will give you between 80-130 total yards each and every week. Which is decent. He won't be scoring any touchdowns, so you can forget the big 25+ point game from him. If you like the consistency of a guy who will alway give you 10 or so points (15 in ppr), Forte is your guy.

Do you use Forte to upgrade at another position? He gets consistent yards, but the TDs aren't there.

Maybe parlay Forte into a low-end WR1 like Colston and a RB like Mendenhall or Leshoure?

Do you use Forte to upgrade at another position? He gets consistent yards, but the TDs aren't there.

Maybe parlay Forte into a low-end WR1 like Colston and a RB like Mendenhall or Leshoure?

im in exactly the same position except reverse. low at RB, high at WR. thinking of offering one of Colston/White/Welker for Forte straight up, maybe add a bench player if it's Colston but this is a PPR. Welker is invaluable.

I recently swapped Forte and Colston for Alfred Morris and Fitzgerald and Forte's schedule definitely factored in. Morris has a much higher ceiling IMHO.