Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Anyone starting both Spiller and FJax

Just curious. Should have kept better track of my bye weeks during the draft and I am in a league of super suspicious tight wads who won't trade even if there RB is on fire.

I am due to bye issues. I actually don't feel to bad about it. Think they will both do ok.

No worries, there are worse problems to have. In a non-PPR they combined for 29.3 points last week against a good Cards D and they each had a TD. The TD's are hard to predict, but this week they're at home against a pretty lousy Titans D. I'd be shocked if they didn't combine for 150 total yards with at least one TD between them. That's 21 points and I'd consider that their floor with the possibility for much more. Start em with confidence. :thumbsup:

If you have both of them and only start one, which one do you start?

If you have both of them and only start one, which one do you start?

Right now I'm starting Spiller at Flex and have FJax on the bench. I'm waiting more news on Bradshaw's foot - considering sliding Freddy in there.

I like Spiller in the flex. Maybe a for bye weeks you can do this, and I would probably do this week against a lousy Titans team as well.

But employing this strategy longterm for the season is probably a loser, you get one great RB total out of two spots.

No

But I have one guy in my league starting both CJ0K and Reynaud. If he can start both of them then I'm sure F Jax and Spiller can't be THAT bad

I'm doing it in one league...my other options at rb are

s jax

s greene

alex green

vick ballard

deang will

If there's a mediocre rb option out there, there's a good chance he's on this team.

I'm doing it in one league...my other options at rb are

s jax

s greene

alex green

vick ballard

deang will

If there's a mediocre rb option out there, there's a good chance he's on this team.

Lol