Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Reggie Wayne or Donny Avery?

Standard nonPPR scoring. I'm torn between who I should start. Avery is on the WW so I can easily pick him up. But should I start Wayne this week since Joe Haden is back or pick up Avery and start him? My team has a lot of byes this week so I'm spread a little thin while my opponent has no one on bye. I checked and Haden is just one defended or intercepted pass away from the leagues leader and that is him playing only 2 games. So would you risk playing Wayne when Haden will be covering him or do you start Avery who would benefit from this?

This has to be a joke right?

Wayne is averaging the most targets and yards by a WR, and AJ green burned Haden for 130+ and 2 TDs.

I didn't get to watch that game so I didn't really get that info. I did read an article on Haden stating those facts and how Avery would be getting more looks this game. After last week of Wayne having a mediocre game I just have my doubts and wanted to get you guys opinion

I didn't get to watch that game so I didn't really get that info. I did read an article on Haden stating those facts and how Avery would be getting more looks this game. After last week of Wayne having a mediocre game I just have my doubts and wanted to get you guys opinion

Wayne gets more target, Haden may be on him but still the go to guy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410706

Wayne definitely. Put him in your starting lineup and forget about it. He's getting the ball.

No question, Wayne. He has a chance to destroy them just like he did against Charles Woodson and Gbay, and AJ Green torched Haden last week