Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Lance Moore or Josh Gordon at WR3?

Need to choose between Gordon @ IND and Moore @ TB. I really like both matchups honestly. I feel that Moore is the safer play, but Gordon may have higher upside. I know Moore is usually better at home, but this seems like an easy matchup. Also, Graham may be out. Not sure which way to go on this. I feel that Moore will get more targets, but it's really about who could get a TD. Leave a link, and I'll help you out. Thanks!

Safer play is Josh Gordon... he's been on fire. Moore don't know how healthy he is and for NO is not top option. Gordon is for Cle main receiving threat.

I love this matchup. Will go down who gets the TD. I like the odds vs ind D... its really hard since, Aquib Talib is out for TB but like the fact Gordon isn't one of many options... like in NO.

Got to go with Gordon. Little can't hold the ball if there was velcro on it. NO has too many guys to fire to. Even with Graham out, Colston is a stud. Then you have Henderson and Sproles.

I would go with Moore - not even close. He is the 2nd option in the passing game with Graham out. Sproles will get some but will not take away from Moore. Henderson might be invisible again. Moore was the Saints most targeted receiver before he got hurt - ahead of Colston...

Josh Gordon is good, but he still has Weeden throwing vs. Brees in a plus match-up - Tampa is 31st in Pass D - Moore has more upside for sure.

I would go with Moore - not even close. He is the 2nd option in the passing game with Graham out. Sproles will get some but will not take away from Moore. Henderson might be invisible again. Moore was the Saints most targeted receiver before he got hurt - ahead of Colston...

Josh Gordon is good, but he still has Weeden throwing vs. Brees in a plus match-up - Tampa is 31st in Pass D - Moore has more upside for sure.

Moore, for all the reasons above. Brees > Weeden

If Gordon doesn't batch a hail Mary then you're screwed. Moore has been getting targets all season and now Graham is out. No brainer!