Sign in to follow this  
sullybones

Gore for McFadden straight up?

I just offered Gore for McFadden, because I feel like McFadden has to start playing better and SF might start trying to rest Gore. But, I am having second thoughts just based on their performance to this point. Should I cancel the proposal?

Anyone? Please...

I wouldn't make that purposal, SF is one of the better running game and Oakland is just lousy right now. you can't depend on them to win you match up down the road. and FYI.. i am a Raider fan haha.

McFadden value is high during predraft, but ask yourself, have he proven anything to you? =P

It's a tough call, for sure. your reasoning for making the offer is solid. However, it's tough to see Oak improving all that much, but Hunter should start getting more touches. However, we KNOW SF will run the ball a lot and Gore will get the touches. You can't worry about injuries, so with RunDMC getting fewer touches and no running game to speak of in Oak, i would probably cancel the proposal...

thanks for mine.

I agree with everyone else, Gore>McFadden. I have watched the Raider games as a McFadden owner and he just doesn't fit the new scheme. The coaches came in and tried to fix what wasn't broken and this is the result. I would stick with Gore.

mine...http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411089

Your reasoning is solid, so this comes down to what you actually think will happen. Oakland are facing alot of really bad defence the ROS and that is not just against the run. With Moore+DHB back and an improving passing game, I would think there would be more space for DMC to move around in. Dont forget that he is a pretty good receiver also.

DMC could be the ultimate buy low right now. People were holding on to him waiting for the schedule to get easier, but he still hasnt produced. That has to change right? Maybe..... :D

The problem is giving up Gore. He has been fantastic and he plays for a running team...but Gore is starting to get banged up, and do we realllly expect Gore to last the entire season? He is an accident waiting to happen right now, and they have good backups in Hunter+Jacobs. If Gore is banged up he could easily get rested the last couple of games of the season.