Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Who in the HELL

Am I the only focking person that watches this crap and laughs when I see Cruz projected for 7.9 pts and GRONK for 11+ ?! WHAT IN THE FOCKING UNIVERSE OF IDIOCY.

LIKE ....that's bad. But watching the projections are awful. Even if we are talking PPR....which still wouldn't make any sense ....7 .9 for CRUZ?! LMAO.

FOCKING MORONS.

I bet Jennings is projected for 17 this week on that front.

Am I the only focking person that watches this crap and laughs when I see Cruz projected for 7.9 pts and GRONK for 11+ ?! WHAT IN THE FOCKING UNIVERSE OF IDIOCY.

LIKE ....that's bad. But watching the projections are awful. Even if we are talking PPR....which still wouldn't make any sense ....7 .9 for CRUZ?! LMAO.

FOCKING MORONS.

I bet Jennings is projected for 17 this week on that front.

I'm pretty sure the projections you see on their bottom line come from the EA Sports computer simulator.

I stopped paying attention to them when they had 7 RBs projected to score 2-pt conversions one week.

:shocking:

I'm pretty sure the projections you see on their bottom line come from the EA Sports computer simulator.

You mean....now we have a fake video game providing fake stats for fake football?

Next you're gonna tell me that the cheerleaders t!ts are fake too. :cry:

You mean....now we have a fake video game providing fake stats for fake football?

Next you're gonna tell me that the cheerleaders t!ts are fake too. :cry:

You bite your tongue Sir!