Sign in to follow this  
theADDICT

should this trade have been vetoed?

im in a public money league and every trade request so far has been processed without being vetoed. now i just did a trade this week to a team with MJD and T Richardson, whom are hurt or out, and today it came up as being vetoed. now his team is probably going to lose this week if t richardson is out and his other starter is andre brown. he is already going up against doug martin and is 2-5 and needed this win bad. not to mention he has aaron hernandez.

anyways, i had 6 running backs that were all starters in the nfl and here is the trade we did

I got: Brandon Marshall

he got: Antonio Brown, Michael Turner, Willis Mcgahee

it seems pretty fair to me. i would have had 4 startable running backs and an upgrade at WR and he would have had running backs he could start and a decent possesion WR in Brown.

im pissed because no other trade ever got vetoed and if both guys want to do a trade they should be allowed to

Weird that it got vetoed. Seems pretty fair to me. If anything you gave up too much but it doesn't seem too overbalanced one way or the other to be overturned.

Do it again and maybe try to get MJD and T rich with Marshall or a throw away you like. He is desperate.

I agree its over balanced for the guy getting 3 players. You could technically veto yourself and screw yourself over.

I'm high on Marshall low on the others and still think it was over balanced... try giving 2 RBs or Antonio and a RB the guy is desperate and just say your trying to avoid the veto.

Look man I traded Murray and S Jax last yr cause they had bad ff playoffs for AJ Green and Julio to the guy I'd face in the finals... I screwed him over in the trade did I feel bad no just smart. Won my only championship like that.

You don't win by upgrading or saving someone... hell... I'd consider waiting him to lose if your scared by his healthy team beating you in the playoffs unless he is 2-5.

What was the rest of his team and what is the scoring format?

his team

SLQsR.png

if t-richardson is out he is screwed this week pretty much. the scoring is standard yahoo money league non-ppr.

he needed RBs, i had them to give, and i really liked brandon marshall. this stinks because no other trade has been rejected yet in the league until now. i was looking forward to using marshall tomorrow and now they ruined my excitement.

i don't think i could get he to throw MJD my way if i tried. and he is a browns fan i can tell since his team's name is cleveland related so i know i won't get trent. but maybe i can work him another way. my qb is stafford which sucks of course. if i can find a way to get manning in a deal involving some of my RB that would be great. anyways, im going to edit my signature with my team because im going to start browsing this site more often as i just got addicted to fantasy football this season.

im in a public money league and every trade request so far has been processed without being vetoed. now i just did a trade this week to a team with MJD and T Richardson, whom are hurt or out, and today it came up as being vetoed. now his team is probably going to lose this week if t richardson is out and his other starter is andre brown. he is already going up against doug martin and is 2-5 and needed this win bad. not to mention he has aaron hernandez.

anyways, i had 6 running backs that were all starters in the nfl and here is the trade we did

I got: Brandon Marshall

he got: Antonio Brown, Michael Turner, Willis Mcgahee

it seems pretty fair to me. i would have had 4 startable running backs and an upgrade at WR and he would have had running backs he could start and a decent possesion WR in Brown.

im pissed because no other trade ever got vetoed and if both guys want to do a trade they should be allowed to

No, thats not vetoable. Maybe someone views him getting 2 quality rb's but if you need Marshall there is nothing wrong with it at all. Sad actually. Best of luck. Please see mine. Thanks. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411377