Sign in to follow this  
Ramrock

dmc

I've never been a DMC owner up until 2 weeks ago and since the Raiders are always so irrelevant I've never really watched him that much until now. Has he always had this poor of ball carrier vision? I'm no football player so maybe I'm not seeing things correctly, but every single play it looks like he just runs straight into a pile of bodies when he can so easily just bounce it to the outside just a little bit and have tons of room to run.

I've never been a DMC owner up until 2 weeks ago and since the Raiders are always so irrelevant I've never really watched him that much until now. Has he always had this poor of ball carrier vision? I'm no football player so maybe I'm not seeing things correctly, but every single play it looks like he just runs straight into a pile of bodies when he can so easily just bounce it to the outside just a little bit and have tons of room to run.

I would rather have last years horrible CJ2k , yeh had that clown last year also

I would rather have last years horrible CJ2k , yeh had that clown last year also

good run there still won't run for 100 . take that to da bank

Easy to point the finger directly at him, but I really feel his lack of production Is due to poor zone blocking and predictable play calling.

true , but my season basically boiled down to him getting at least one score or 100 yards today and that isn't happening again today

Easy to point the finger directly at him, but I really feel his lack of production Is due to poor zone blocking and predictable play calling.

I'm watching the game. EVERY running play is up the middle! No screens, no draws, no iso's, just up the gut! How hard is that to defend?

true , but my season basically boiled down to him getting at least one score or 100 yards today and that isn't happening again today

Good call, dipshit :thumbsup: