Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Chris Johnson

At home....but against da Bears.

Dicey, at best.....but injuries and byes leave many without alternatives, I am sure.

Who has the nads?

That is not nads. Its either bad luck or poor planning. CJ2K gets about what is blocked for him and I don't see the Bears giving him space to get going.

That is not nads. Its either bad luck or poor planning.

Let's remember, however, that he had good fantasy starts against Pitt and Houston. Very unpredictable.

Ridley is off so I have three sh!tty match ups.

CJ vs. Chicago

Brown or Ballard vs. Miami

Fred Jackson vs. Houston

Holy hell :wall:

To me CJ is the biggest threat to give me a goose egg or worse. When he doesn't get the blocking he can be brutal. Pittsburgh has been far from their dominate self. The Houston game seems a bit flukey as he was held to 24 yards the next week against the Vikings.

Probably will end up starting Jackson.

Not sure how you can't start him now that he is showing up and against decent to good defenses as well. He had 1400yds last year and his rushing totals are on pace for what he did last year, its his recieving totals that are unusually low so far.

Unless you have absurd depth at RB I cannot imagine a format where is not the best #2RB or Flex play you have.

Not sure how you can't start him now that he is showing up and against decent to good defenses as well. He had 1400yds last year and his rushing totals are on pace for what he did last year, its his recieving totals that are unusually low so far.

Unless you have absurd depth at RB I cannot imagine a format where is not the best #2RB or Flex play you have.

Good call Noob. I didn't have the balls to roll him out against a strong run D. I started Fred Jackson and paid the price.

3-6 here I come! :overhead: