Sign in to follow this  
AmbassadorOfKwan

Last minute late night trade help

I already have Matty Ice and Bob3 as qbs. Needless to say I will never bench Matty. Im in a large league that is amn near impossibleto trade in so Ihave been looking to deal Bob3. This is the last week for trades and I have had no offers until tonight. I got offered Megatron for Bob3. I currently start Roddy White and DJax. Seeing as Bob3 will never play for me do I roll the dice on this? Sorry for the lack of details but time is of the essence here.

No way I trade away Bob the 3rd LOL for Megabust, no way!! I owned megabum a few years back and when he sucks, he really sucks!! I dont see that changing this season. Im sure he will have a good game or 2, hopefully, but no more than that. The Madden curse has a firm grip on him. Just look at his body language on the sidelines. Thats going to be hard to shake.

I would try to get some other value for Griffin. You could land a big one for him, if your not playing with a bunch of tight wads. Some people never trade, no matter what you offer them. I on the other hand love every aspect of fantasy football, including the trades that can backfire on you in a heartbeat. Its all part of the fun.

No way I trade away Bob the 3rd LOL for Megabust, no way!! I owned megabum a few years back and when he sucks, he really sucks!! I dont see that changing this season. Im sure he will have a good game or 2, hopefully, but no more than that. The Madden curse has a firm grip on him. Just look at his body language on the sidelines. Thats going to be hard to shake.

I would try to get some other value for Griffin. You could land a big one for him, if your not playing with a bunch of tight wads. Some people never trade, no matter what you offer them. I on the other hand love every aspect of fantasy football, including the trades that can backfire on you in a heartbeat. Its all part of the fun.

Ive tried but Iam in a league of tightwads. Ive been unlucky in the fact that no big name qbs have gone down. Im just looking to use himin any way I canto upgrade anything at all on my roster. Why leave him sitting there? In my opinion a shitty megatron is equal to or better than DJax.

Thats a tough decision with this being the last week to trade for your league. Pray a top QB blows his knee out tomorrow playing with his dog or something random like that. Then prey on that owner like a wolf to a sheep.

Im kinda surprised being that Griffin is a hot commodity like Cam was last season. The downside is if you do that trade and Matt Ryan gets that fluke injury your going to be pissed you dumped Griffin for megaturd. That should be enough to ruin your holidays lol. But its impossible to predict injuries like that.

My link

Definitely aim higher for Bob griff the third. If you're looking for a WR, try to get percy harvin or reggie wayne or someone who will at least catch the ball in the endzone at least.