Sign in to follow this  
Madler

RG3 or Ryan

Which one to start:

RG3 v. Panthers

Ryan v. Cowboys

Also a flex question:

C. Johnson v. Bears (Bears D is really tough)

J. Jones v. Cards (so many targets for Rogers..Jones did not get a TD the last two games)

Torrey Smith v. Browns (Ravens looked bad against Texans and Haden will probably be watching Smith)

Leave a link

RG3 and Jones for me are the obvious, obvious picks here. There's gonna be points in that Panthers 'Skins game, and Joe Haden could easily shut down Torrey.

RG3 and Jones for me are the obvious, obvious picks here. There's gonna be points in that Panthers 'Skins game, and Joe Haden could easily shut down Torrey.

Ryan has a pretty tough matchup. Dallas is much better defensively this season that most want to admit. Start RG3 with confidence. I have no faith in "I think Im elite" Flacco. I feel that CJ could put up a klunker this week to no ones surprise. So start James Jones. He "should" be good for 50 and a touch.

My link

Gonna go with the concensus here: RG3 and Jones. Although, you could watch out for Smith. Smith had his 2nd highest points output in the Ravens 1st game against the Browns. Flacco had a solid game (356, 1/1; also his 2nd highest point total in my league) as well.

See Mine

you should trade either rg3 or ryan. falcons have a pretty sweet playoff schedule. I would shop them around and see what you can get.

Gonna go with the concensus here: RG3 and Jones. Although, you could watch out for Smith. Smith had his 2nd highest points output in the Ravens 1st game against the Browns. Flacco had a solid game (356, 1/1; also his 2nd highest point total in my league) as well.

See Mine

I think that's a bit of a misleading stat though since Haden was suspended at the time. Not trying to disagree, I'm just interested in the T. Smith situation as well since he's on my roster ;)

I have the same two guys and I have been leaning towards Ryan. I've started him over RG3 all season and haven't regretted it. After seeing other comments though, I have to admit I'm second guessing myself. Do you think RG3 is the type of QB who rebounds from bad games? Obviously he had a stinker last week...hopefully you started Ryan.

Someone mentioned trading one of them. I am trying to shop RG3 and haven't had any takers. Do you think he is worth an RB to someone with a second or 3rd tier starting QB? Is it smart to trade Ryan given his favorable playoff schedule?

If you get a chance...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411745

I have RG3 and Ryan too. As of right now I have RG3 starting. Tough decision though.

Which one to start:

RG3 v. Panthers

Ryan v. Cowboys

Also a flex question:

C. Johnson v. Bears (Bears D is really tough)

J. Jones v. Cards (so many targets for Rogers..Jones did not get a TD the last two games)

Torrey Smith v. Browns (Ravens looked bad against Texans and Haden will probably be watching Smith)

Leave a link

RG3 (dream matchup) and C. Johnson (too much upside to ever sit really).

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411800

Ryan.

It just takes one run for CJ2K and he does it when he is not supposed to.

I almost always go RBs for flex positions, more touches and chances to squirt through line.

Please help!