Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

My Post-Trade Roster Dilemma

After trading this week to acquire Hakeem Nicks and Titus Young I need to fill my one of my Flex spots with one of three players. Each has a considerable amount of upside this week.

Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR ( Nicks is due for a monster game, he claimed on Friday to be 90-95% healthy via Rotoworld/USA Today, Pittsburghs road travel schedule is a little out of wack this week, they will fly into NY Sunday morning and leave after the game because the hotel they booked still remains without power. Could this be enough to throw the steelers off a bit? Will the Giants play with more emotion after their city and surrounding areas were devastated? Theres allot of variables here, enough to make me make a note of it all. )

Jonathan Stewart, Car RB ( Stewart is the clearcut No.1 back for the Panthers. Middle of the road matchup )

Titus Young, Det WR ( Coming on as of late, great matchup and could see allot of single coverage. Ride the hot hand? )

Ive penciled in Nicks so far. Looking for some other opinions if possible.

I'd take Stewart out of the convo. Toss up between Nicks and Young, I'd pick Young due to matchup but can't go wrong with either I guess.

Thanks for assuring me I'm not crazy.

No a fan of Stewart yet...he needs a game or two to make any lineup. GMen will lite it up...I'd go Nicks...like Young too but a notch higher on Nicks.

After trading this week to acquire Hakeem Nicks and Titus Young I need to fill my one of my Flex spots with one of three players. Each has a considerable amount of upside this week.

Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR ( Nicks is due for a monster game, he claimed on Friday to be 90-95% healthy via Rotoworld/USA Today, Pittsburghs road travel schedule is a little out of wack this week, they will fly into NY Sunday morning and leave after the game because the hotel they booked still remains without power. Could this be enough to throw the steelers off a bit? Will the Giants play with more emotion after their city and surrounding areas were devastated? Theres allot of variables here, enough to make me make a note of it all. )

Jonathan Stewart, Car RB ( Stewart is the clearcut No.1 back for the Panthers. Middle of the road matchup )

Titus Young, Det WR ( Coming on as of late, great matchup and could see allot of single coverage. Ride the hot hand? )

I say Nicks. People have fallen in love with Young but I actually think Megatron breaks out in this one not Young. Forget Stewart as I can see him losing his #1 status even during the game. Good luck. pleaes see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411891

I'd go Hicks on this. The only other option in my mind is Titus and while he could have a good game Hicks is more proven and I could see this game ramping up in score. Giants have the 2nd most passing yards in the league so I'd say Hicks.