Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

Josh Freeman Week 9 Stat Correction?

One of the owners in my league asked why his record changed from 6-3 to 5-4. He appeared to have won his game but when he checked back on Friday [today] the score for last weeks game had changed to 162.7 to 162 in his opponents favor.

I looked at the stat correction area on ESPN and didnt see any changes for any of the players on either team. So I called ESPN customer support [one of the reasons why espn is the premier fantasy service] and they looked at the teams in question and told me he thinks he knows what the issue is since hes talked to 5 other people today with similar stories. Josh Freemans stats were corrected on Thursday night by adding less than 1 point. I was also informed Elias Sports Bureau is responsible for gathering stats for fantasy football and they have till Thursday night at the very latest to correct stats for the previous week.

Did anyone else have a Josh Freeman stat correction for Week 9? His fantasy points on ESPN.com are now 22.1. On NFL.com using the exact same scoring settings his fantasy points are 22.08.

I didnt mean to sh*t on Yahoo TheDreamCafe, Ive never dealt with them. My comparisons are nfl.com, cbssports/sportsline, fleaflicker, and EA fantasy sports a few years back when they offered the draft app via the xbox 360.

Can I ask what Freemans score was for week 9 on Yahoo?

I didnt mean to sh*t on Yahoo TheDreamCafe, Ive never dealt with them. My comparisons are nfl.com, cbssports/sportsline, fleaflicker, and EA fantasy sports a few years back when they offered the draft app via the xbox 360.

Can I ask what Freemans score was for week 9 on Yahoo?

Obviously depends on your scoring system... Our league is standard scoring (passing TDs 4), Freeman scored 17 @ OAK on Yahoo.

What is his stat line?

On MFL and Yahoo.

247 and 2

22 rush

1 fumble lost

Its the same stat line on ESPN and NFL.com. TDs are worth 6 points and we have a fractional system to prevent ties. The point total is off, ESPN has his week 9 total as 22.1 and NFL.com as 22.08. Someone is still wrong?

Its the same stat line on ESPN and NFL.com. TDs are worth 6 points and we have a fractional system to prevent ties. The point total is off, ESPN has his week 9 total as 22.1 and NFL.com as 22.08. Someone is still wrong?

Looks like ESPN rounds to the nearest tenth and NFL.com doesn't.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=scoring-formats

HTH