Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

The Injury Bus SLAMS Into My Team

With Aaron Hernandez out my week 10 lineup comes off the tracks. I have very little wiggle room so Im considering not dropping anyone to replace my worthless TE, for this week at least. There really isn't much left to choose from.

Available TEs: Joel Dreessen Den TE, Martellus Bennett NYG TE, Kyle Rudolph Min TE

Minimal upside on these 3, at best.

Dreessen is Mannings No.1 TE for whatever thats worth with a middle of the road matchup this week.

Bennett has been highly disappointing the last 6 weeks outside of 1 game in week 7 vs washington where he got 7.9 points, but has a great matchup this week if that even matters.

Rudolph has been downright brutal the last 3 weeks, but with Harvin out and a good matchup against the lions this week at home could he be startable? Ponder has been awful lately too.

In order to even make this transaction I would have to start Titus Young Det WR instead of and drop Marcel Reece Oak RB.

Also out this week on my roster: McFadden, Harvin, Mendenhall and RG3 on a bye.

For what its worth ESPN has me projected as a +7.2 underdog [107.8 to 115]. Anyone have any insight on this conundrum?

Does that mean Ur just thinking of leaving Hernandez in? If u went with one of the te listed I would say Dressen. That being said, depending on how strong your opponents team is, if u can beat him at the other positions leave Hernandez in and take the 0. Thanks for getting mine.

Thanks for the reply @himmystyles and @The Coach. The hard questions dont get too many replies so I appreciate the time you took to field my question. I still havent made a decision :wall:

I'm with Madler on this one--though is only a feeling. I've been bit in the ass by Rudolph too often lately, but I think with Harvin out Ponder is going to need to get Rudolph involved again. Given that they might need to score to keep up with Detroit, he could be a big sleeper.

And don't put too much stock in the point projections-I was a 20 point favorite over our 0-8 team last week and ended up losing by .48! (though it wasn't Rudolph's fault as I finally had the sense to bench him!)

Good luck!!

if you have a chance, here's mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=412447