Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Carson Palmer Rest of Season

Is this guy reliable enough to trade Brady? Brady's remaining schedule is pretty brutal and Palmer has some great matchups. Need help at some other positions, so I'm considering doing something gutsy.

I'm not trading away Brady or anything but I think I'm riding with Palmer from here on out. It's a yardage league so I feel pretty good about riding with him instead of trading a RB for a better QB.

I like him the rest of the season.

i'm starting Ben as my QB and Palmer in my flex rest of the season. that's it. gonna ride them through the playoffs.

like an idiot i sat palmer in my flex for welker - i could have put carson, amendola or d moore for more points. and i still have white and colston as my 2 WR. oi.

Palmer is going to be a stud all year because they're gonig to fall behind almost every game. That means 50+ throws per game, 300+ yards and a couple of TDs. I'll take that all day long.

Palmer is going to be a stud all year because they're gonig to fall behind almost every game. That means 50+ throws per game, 300+ yards and a couple of TDs. I'll take that all day long.

Bingo.

A fantasy QBs best friend is his own team's defense (being bad, that is). Thus guys like Palmer, not especially good in football terms, will be slinging it a ton because they are playing from behind early and often. He's already top-10 in my league's scoring system and I expect he will stay there.

I'm in the same boat, except i'm thinking about moving Matt Ryan for a big time RB upgrade. I don't think the fall off is too big to Palmer if I can get a good RB in return for my starting lineup.

I have Brady and Palmer. Contemplating selling Brady bc the rest of my team is abysmal and I genuinely believe Palmer will be able to sustain his recent production. As others have pointed out he's got a great schedule and an awful defense. No run game either.