Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX = W. McGahee, M. Reece or F. Jones?

Hi,

I'm loaded at RB. RB1 is A. Foster, and RB2 is S. Ridley. So - I can only play one other RB between McGahee, Reece or Jones. I'm leaning towards McGahee.

McGahee has 98, 125 and 117 yards against SD the last three times he played them, including the game earlier in 2012. He's on a good offensive team, and "should" be getting many carries in the second half to run out the clock. But, the matchup for Reece is very tasty - NO's Run Defense is the second worst in the league. But - will OAK be throwing to the WRs in the second half, to catch up to Brees and company??? Lastly, F. Jones also goes up against the 10th worst Run Defense, playing CLE. Felix says he feels really healthy, and he has had two good weeks in a row (100 yards twol weeks ago, 15 FF points last week).

So - stay with McGahee? If you like someone else, explain why.

Oh - and include YOUR link; I reply! :cheers:

Thanks for answering mine.

I think this I really a choice between Reece or Jones. And i think they are both going to put up solid performances. I would probably go Reece. Saints run def. is so bad. He will get the yards. I don't think any team has given up more yards to running backs than NO.

Good luck.

I have a similar choice McGahee or Reece and I have been going back and forth all week. I am in a PPR league, OAk intends to stay with the same rotation of last week(see Rotoworld) with Reece getting just about all the touches, MCGahee fumble issues (we get -1 pt for lost fumbles), Hillman seeing more touches (he got the TD last week) and with a high scoring game and OAK being from behind Reece will get alot of looks out of the backfield I think it is about matchups when it is this close of a call so I am going with Reece. Good luck!

BTW - non-PPR league.

NO Run DEF Stats: only one team has given up more yards (BUF); seven teams gave up more than NO's 8 rushing TDs.

I know about McGahee's fumbles, and losing the TD last week... TRUST ME! :(

I lost the week 127.4 to 126.7. :cry:

I just did some research this morning. SD DEEF is third in the league in fumbles, and second in rushing yards allowed...

I switched my FLEX over to M. Reece. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback! :banana: