Sign in to follow this  
section308

Eagles Running Game ROS

Hey Guys,

Trade deadline Wednesday in our 20 team league.

I have LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown. Thin at running back with only Daryl Richardson and David Wilson if I trade them out.

One of the other owners wiling to trade me Demaryius Thomas. Love his QB and schedule.

Which player/s would you rather roll with into the playoffs?

Hey Guys,

Trade deadline Wednesday in our 20 team league.

I have LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown. Thin at running back with only Daryl Richardson and David Wilson if I trade them out.

One of the other owners wiling to trade me Demaryius Thomas. Love his QB and schedule.

Which player/s would you rather roll with into the playoffs?

You didn't provide enough information. At minimum, we'd need to know who you have @ WR, and what your scoring system is.

Thanks for the reply. We have standard scoring.

Here is my roster:

QB Rodgers

RB Foster

RB McCoy

RB Richardson

WR Julio

WR LaFell

TE Hernandez

D Denver

K Bryant

Appreciate your thoughts.

Auction league draft. $99 of $220 went on Foster. Drafted RG3 and Alf Morris. Turned them into Aaron Rodgers (week 3) and LeSean (week 7) through trades with RB long shots who came through.

Leaning heavily on keeping McCoy since the concussion doesn't seem that serious.

Just wanted to hear thoughts on the forum.

I dont see why people dont think you cant end up with a good team like that in any league. If you know how to acquire players and swing trades then you can easily get a team like that. I always dealt out Wrs that were hot at the begining of the season like Fitzgerald before they puttered out and people realised they got screwed. But going back to your question I would try to trade someone else besides McCoy. See if you could package two of your lesser Rbs like Bryce Brown and Richardson for Thomas.

I dont see why people dont think you cant end up with a good team like that in any league. If you know how to acquire players and swing trades then you can easily get a team like that. I always dealt out Wrs that were hot at the begining of the season like Fitzgerald before they puttered out and people realised they got screwed. But going back to your question I would try to trade someone else besides McCoy. See if you could package two of your lesser Rbs like Bryce Brown and Richardson for Thomas.

maybe because that team would be competetive in a 10 team league, and this one is a 20 team league? what could you possibly be worried about that you feel you need to upgrade?

maybe because that team would be competetive in a 10 team league, and this one is a 20 team league? what could you possibly be worried about that you feel you need to upgrade?

Maybe so but at the same time the team he is trading with could always use some extra help since its such a deep league. I know im always looking to improve my team any way possibly so I can see him wanting to trade. However, in this case giving up McCoy right now should not happen.

An offer of Bryce Brown and Daryl Richardson for Demaryius Thomas SHOULD get laughed at and completely disregarded.

Keep McCoy; play the waiver wire for your 2nd WR. LaFell is just a week-to-week patch. I don't think there's a team in your league who is going to beat you.