Sign in to follow this  
ThatDude

Who benched Stafford?

My opponent started dalton over stafford. Here's to hoping dalton doesn't put up anywhere near that many points

i did... ran in carson palmer instead... oh well... NE Def is saving me with 30 pts so far

started calvin and stafford: 46 points. great fantasy production for 2 guys but the fact that so many people had monster stats in just 3 games lowers it a bit. there's a guy in my league over 100 already between 4 guys, a standard scoring league

left 30 points on my bench though with ridley and garcon. i had a feeling ridley would get like 50 yards and no tds but i was wrong. now not sure if i should start hillman or law firm

I started Ryan over Stafford.... & Ryan/Brees over RGIII. It's gonna be a long 2 days coming up staring at those bench points.

Well, I accidentally played Stafford. Would like to say I did it on purpose, but not the case. Thought game started at 1:00 pm and was going to play either Kaepernick or Flacco. Best mistake I've made in a while.

Well, I accidentally played Stafford. Would like to say I did it on purpose, but not the case. Thought game started at 1:00 pm and was going to play either Kaepernick or Flacco. Best mistake I've made in a while.

:music_guitarred: