Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Antonio Brown Going Forward

Anyone seeing anything woth while from A Brown going forward? He's been a bit of a dissappointment thus far as far as fantasy impact expected at the beginning of the year. With Big Ben ailing, and no idea how effective he'll be if/when he does come back, would you cut ties with Brown now in favor of a R Broyles or Devon Bess for the playoff stretch.

I'm not too high on expectations the rest of the way for Brown, let alone any other offensive players on that team.

Anyone seeing anything woth while from A Brown going forward? He's been a bit of a dissappointment thus far as far as fantasy impact expected at the beginning of the year. With Big Ben ailing, and no idea how effective he'll be if/when he does come back, would you cut ties with Brown now in favor of a R Broyles or Devon Bess for the playoff stretch.

I'm not too high on expectations the rest of the way for Brown, let alone any other offensive players on that team.

I'm holding, but obviously not starting until BB comes back. Assuming Rothlisberger can throw when he does come back I see value in Brown for sure.. Plus there's the return yards...

I'm holding, but obviously not starting until BB comes back. Assuming Rothlisberger can throw when he does come back I see value in Brown for sure.. Plus there's the return yards...

On Rotoworld:

Tomlin wasn’t done at running back. He also announced that Mike Wallace is no longer his clear-cut starter at split end. He’s a “co-starter” along with Emmanuel Sanders, meaning they’ll have certain plays for each of them in two-wide sets. Antonio Brown’s ankle is healthy and he’ll be the every-down flanker.

:thumbsup:

On Rotoworld:

Tomlin wasn’t done at running back. He also announced that Mike Wallace is no longer his clear-cut starter at split end. He’s a “co-starter” along with Emmanuel Sanders, meaning they’ll have certain plays for each of them in two-wide sets. Antonio Brown’s ankle is healthy and he’ll be the every-down flanker.

:thumbsup:

Seems awesome. But that doesn't mean that I should start him before Shorts or Broyles, does it? The current Pittsburgh offensive situation is hideous.

Seems awesome. But that doesn't mean that I should start him before Shorts or Broyles, does it? The current Pittsburgh offensive situation is hideous.

QB is putrid, injuries on the offensive line, suckfest @ RB. I'm not counting on Brown getting anything until Ben comes back.

He was dropped in two leagues and i claimed him in both. But until Big Ben is back im not playing him. I hope Brown plays this weekend and looks good cause he will be a nice WR3 for playoffs maybe.

Wallace may or may not start now so he is on my bench in two leagues :thumbsdown:

The latest Steelers' depth chart lists Mike Wallace as a co-starter with Emmanuel Sanders.

Usually, the depth chart lists Wallace as a clear starter opposite Antonio Brown. Now it reads Wallace or Sanders. Over the last three weeks, 60 Minutes has just eight catches for 47 yards and one touchdown. He also had a poorly thrown ball bounce off his hands for an interception in last week's loss to the Browns. Mike Tomlin is throwing down the gauntlet at all positions, but when push comes to shove we wouldn't expect to see Wallace's snaps reduced. His difference-making speed will be put to good use if Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) can get back on the field this week. Nov 27 - 10:52 AM

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

No value whatsoever without Ben, and I question is it even worth it with so many waiver wire talents out there.

Like Eldelman, he is the #2 receiver in NE now, and he gets the return yards. Broyles is the #2 in Detroit. Chris Given is showing up as the #1 in St. Louis with Danny on the sideline, and he gets return yards also.

I bet those 3 people are in most of your league, they are talented, young, and been performing lately.