Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Forte

I couldn't start Forte with confidence. You have an RB with ankle issues that doesn't get goal line work. The Bears are in position to make the playoffs and will need to make sure that Forte is ready to go in a couple of weeks against the Packers. I see them using Forte at a minimal amount this week. There is no reason to give him a full load.

I have Forte as well and was wondering if I should throw him in as a flex since I have AP and Spiller as my backs. My other flex options would be Malcom Floyd, Kenny Britt or Deangelo Williams. I also have Austin but he's banged up as well. I doubt Forte will see much action.

Starting Bradshaw and Leshoure in front of him UNLESS I hear something more definitive upside on Saturday/Sunday morning.

Hate to do it, but I'm not real confident with Forte yet.

I own forte / bush / Ellis / Lynch. Was hoping forte would sit and I could play bush and Ellis. However the worse possible scenario has taken place and forte looks like a go. I have to win this week so I can't take risk of forte trying to go and losing majority of carries. I'm unfortunately going Lynch @ Chicago and Ellis . Anyone do it differently?

starting him over mathews in a 16 team standard league. not expecting much. maybe 2 TDs and 150 yards. :shocking: