Sign in to follow this  
checkdown

ANSWERS: Start and Sit Week 13

Bess, Blackmon or M Williams. Choose one, non-ppr

Flacco, Reece, or F Jax, pick one, non-ppr.

Moreno, Wells or Reece, pick one, non-ppr

Browns or Bengals

Browns, Jets, or Cowboys, pick one

I have 2 games this weekend, both are first round of playoffs, thanks!

Bess, Blackmon or M Williams. Choose one, non-ppr

Flacco, Reece, or F Jax, pick one, non-ppr.

Moreno, Wells or Reece, pick one, non-ppr

Browns or Bengals

Browns, Jets, or Cowboys, pick one

I have 2 games this weekend, both are first round of playoffs, thanks!

I would go with Bess. I do like Blackmon but the wind projected for the Buffalo area freaks me out a bit... Williams is an interesting play given that Vjax will draw Champ Bailey who he typically struggles with and the throws may come in Williams' direction, but, I'm not sure if the Bucs will score a lot of points in this one. So, that leaves Bess who has seen double digit targets over the last two weeks and comes up against the Pats... the Fins will have to throw a fair bit against a leaky pass d.

What kind of a crazy league are you in where you can flex a QB? I don't know the settings, and I don't like the matchup for Flacco, but, I still like him more than the other options. Reece has a bit of workload confusion right now and Freddy Jackson also has workload issues. The Jags struggle against the run but Spiller will be the main beneficiary.

I like Wells in the next question, check his status coming into the game, but, he dominated the workload last week (just 1 carry for LSH) and again, Reece has the workload concern. The Jets/Cards will both feature a lot of the run game this week as they attempt to mitigate QB mistakes. Moreno has a tough matchup carrying the ball; otherwise I'd be on him over the Bean man.

For Ds, I like the Bengals against a turnover prone Chargers team and the Jets against Lindley.

Here you go bro...do or die week for both my leagues...

1 league...if DMc is out do I start Bradshaw vs redskins or Reece vs browns in ppr

Other league we have Chris Johnson vs Houston Ridley vs Miami or Ryan Matthews vs cincy? Pick 1 ppr as well..leaning towards Matthews due to the other tough matchups

Here you go bro...do or die week for both my leagues...

1 league...if DMc is out do I start Bradshaw vs redskins or Reece vs browns in ppr

Other league we have Chris Johnson vs Houston Ridley vs Miami or Ryan Matthews vs cincy? Pick 1 ppr as well..leaning towards Matthews due to the other tough matchups

In the first league I think you're going with Reece, 100%, if McFadden doesn't play... however, the problem is I think he's going to go. If so, its really hard to say how Reece's workload will look. He's still in line for some of the work, and in the rain I think a fair bit of it... but, in a do or die game I'd go with the guy who has less question marks. With Andre Brown out of this game for the Giants, and their apparent distrust of David Wilson I think that they turn to Bradshaw a fair bit to tote the rock - particularly in goal line situations. Washington isn't a pretty matchup for RBs, but, they've given up a score to RBs in more than half their games this season so there is opportunity there. Bradshaw punched one in the last time they met, too. The floor is nice here.

Again, if DMC is out, roll Reece but otherwise I think Bradshaw is the start.

In league 2, I'd be staying away from Mathews. You reference the matchups for CJ and Ridley, but, against the Bengals its not exactly like Mathews has a boon matchup. They're 12th in the league in fantasy points allowed to backs. He might be the PPR boost of the bunch, but, he hasn't really given you a lot of value this year. Since their bye, Cincy has given up just one touchdown to opposing backs (4 games).

I like CJ2K here... he's been pretty matchup proof during his recent surge, and, while I'm a bit concerned about the uncertainty of a new OC, I think if anything they tilt the playcalling more towards the run game. Back in week 4, after a very slow start to his season, Johnson posted 157 total yards on the Texans. Roll with him.

Standard league with bonus points for scores of 50+ yds, one from forte, shorts or leshoure

I was very high on Shorts coming into the week and he's an interesting play in a league with points for long scores.. but, the weather forecast is ugly in Orchard Park. 30+ mph winds...can Henne throw in that?

So... I probably end up with the TD monster LeShoure here. Its good to hear that Forte is good to go after chamber treatment all week, but, the Bears want him healthy for the playoff run so I'd expect to see an even workload split in this one. Seattle is the 6th best team in the league in limiting fantasy points to opposing backs... Indy gives up an average of 19 per game; including 3 rushing tds to the Pats 2 weeks ago and 100 yards to Spiller last week. Go with the Lion.

Torrey Smith, Lloyd, BEG

Which one in my ppr flex?

Julio and Ryan sucked for me the other night so I need some help.

I'm going Green-Ellis here. While the matchup isn't great on the ground, he's coming off 2 big weeks (thanks largely to the offensive line) and he may still be able to find some holes against the Chargers who play well against the run but have given up solid fantasy lines to backs in three of their last five.

Smith against the Steelers is a bit concerning to me. Pittsburgh reduced him to a whimper just two weeks ago.

Lloyd is an interesting play with Edelman shut down, but, he hasn't been consistent enough to use over a high volume running back as a flex play.

After missing a week I'm working on my live start/sit column at http://checkdownchatter.com/?p=3232; but I'll answer your questions either there, or here.

When things pick up on the blog, I generally bounce, but I'm all yours here until then. Ask away.

Should I start Knowshon Moreno or Danario Alexander in my flex?? :unsure:

Need a win and I have some tough choices so thanks for the help..

14 team PPR and need to pick 2 RB from Reece (word is DMC not playing but bad weather), Charles (horrible situation in KC) and Bryce Bown

Need to pick one from Blackmon(bad weather) and Broyles

Need a win and I have some tough choices so thanks for the help..

14 team PPR and need to pick 2 RB from Reece (word is DMC not playing but bad weather), Charles (horrible situation in KC) and Bryce Bown

Need to pick one from Blackmon(bad weather) and Broyles

Reese and Brown.

non ppr

Pick 2

Bradshaw

Sjax

Reece

Pick 1

Greg Olsen

A Gates

12 team PPR

V. Davis at STL or Dallas Clark at DEN

D. Moore VS CLE or Steve Smith (Car) at KC

The raiders are playing in the rain, so I'm thinking they're just going to keep handing off the ball to Reece.

I'm leaning towards Smith and Clark. What do you think?