Sign in to follow this  
Bodyborder1233

Seattle or Detroit

Which defense next week?

Arizona is terrible but Seattle's matchup against Buffalo looks good too.

got the same decision....both are away which makes it tougher

Arizona's pure inability to score seems too tempting to pass up..and their QBs are horrible.

Arizona has given up twice sacks as Buffalo and scored over 100 less pts

Arizona's pure inability to score seems too tempting to pass up..and their QBs are horrible.

I feel like they could have some success on the ground though if they can stay in the game.

Crazy as it sounds Detroit plus r not both dbs out for Seattle?

long trip and colder weather....IDK

The bills game will be in a dome, they are playing in Toronto. IDK, I have trouble trusting DET, they have a bad habit of blowing it at the worst times. I'm trying to decide between Cin or Det.

The Seattle- Buffalo game is being played indoors in Toronto. A bit less of a home field advantage I'd think.

I would never trust the Lions D/ST. They NEVER get any kick/punt return TDs and frequently give them up. They almost NEVER score on defense and rarely turn the ball over. They have made Ponder and Locker look like pro bowlers, and they have made Luck and Wilson look like future HOFers.

Yes, I am a Lions fan and I watch every game. They could actually pull on of their classic "beat the crap out of a bad team and act like tough guys" games, but they could just as easily make Skelton look like he belongs in the league, and if you have been holding on to Fitzgerald all year and somehow are still in the playoffs, this is the week to play him.

I have the Detroit D/ST, but I am gonna go with Miami at home against the Jags

Really just picked detroit to keep them away from my defense streaming opponent this week but just entertaining starting them

I usually get burnt chasing opponents so would have to get a real good feeling to go with them...but in reality can you bench a defense that scored 28 to 40 pts last week depending on your scoring

I've got the same decision and going Seattle. Fitzpatrick a turnover machine right now. Detroit does not create turnovers, check the stats.

I've ALSO got the same decision, and I"m going...Detroit!

Arizona's disgusting O-line is enough for me to trust Suh and company to terrorize.

Spiller is scary.

The Seattle- Buffalo game is being played indoors in Toronto. A bit less of a home field advantage I'd think.

It's also a 4:15 game, which is much easier on West Coast teams!

Same decision (assuming I would successfully claim Detroit off WW tomorrow AM); plus Denver at Balt. Though they scare me on the road, I'm leaning heavy towards Seattle. Detroit is 28th in DEF points in my league year-to-date, for leagues where turnovers really matter (not just points allowed) - I'm not sold on Detroit.