Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Carson Palmer Vs Tom Brady Week 15

Call me crazy but can I start Carson over Brady?

Palmer is the garbage time king and he plays the Chiefs.

Brady is a must start but I dont see how he gets more tha 20-25 at best against San Fran.

Palmer has a higher ceiling and is almost guaranteed 20 points.

Someone please talk me out of starting Palmer!!!!!

Call me crazy but can I start Carson over Brady?

Palmer is the garbage time king and he plays the Chiefs.

Brady is a must start but I dont see how he gets more tha 20-25 at best against San Fran.

Palmer has a higher ceiling and is almost guaranteed 20 points.

Someone please talk me out of starting Palmer!!!!!

Im in a similar situation...I have RGIII and considering Palmer or Wilson instead :wall:

Ryan or Palmer for me. I'd love to just chalk it up to go with the guy that got you there (Ryan). But that guy also had me limp into the playoffs on a 3-game losing streak, costing me a first round bye. Ryan salvaged himself and my season in the 2nd half against Carolina this past weekend. But I sure don't want him to screw me again in my semi-final matchup this weekend.

Still not sure if I can pull the trigger on Palmer though.

Guaranteed to scoring at least 20 points huh? He's only scored 20 or more 5 times this season... AND he has sprinkled in some awful games. (Last time he played KC he only put up 15)

Carson's Stats

1 Sep 10 SD L, 22-14 17

2 Sep 16 @Mia L, 35-13 19

3 Sep 23 Pit W, 34-31 19

4 Sep 30 @Den L, 37-6 8

6 Oct 14 @Atl L, 23-20 18

7 Oct 21 Jac W, 26-23 20

8 Oct 28 @KC W, 26-16 15

9 Nov 4 TB L, 42-32 33

10 Nov 11 @Bal L, 55-20 22

11 Nov 18 NO L, 38-17 20

12 Nov 25 @Cin L, 34-10 7

13 Dec 2 Cle L, 20-17 23

14 Dec 6 Den L, 26-13 16

I think that it is no brainer that you start Brady IMO... especially after last night's performance

Brady's Stats

1 Sep 9 @Ten W, 34-13 17

2 Sep 16 Ari L, 20-18 17

3 Sep 23 @Bal L, 31-30 19

4 Sep 30 @Buf W, 52-28 33

5 Oct 7 Den W, 31-21 18

6 Oct 14 @Sea L, 24-23 23

7 Oct 21 NYJ W, 29-26 18

8 Oct 28 @StL W, 45-7 30

10 Nov 11 Buf W, 37-31 17

11 Nov 18 Ind W, 59-24 27

12 Nov 22 @NYJ W, 49-19 32

13 Dec 2 @Mia W, 23-16 12

14 Dec 10 Hou W, 42-14 27

The stats don't lie, Brady is better on a consistent basis... start him with confidence... oh yeah and the pats are actually playing for something, while the raiders... NADA

Simple, would you rather start Brady and let him decide your week or Palmer and hope he outscores Brady? If you start a stud and he bombs, that`s on them. If you sit him and he does his usuual that`s ON YOU. That said, Brady 22/32 2 or 3 tds and 300-350 thru the air Sunday nite. Palmer might do that but he could just as easily throw up a 21/40 260 1 or 2 scores and 2 or 3 TO`s. Good Luck bro, P S Pats fan and the oline is starting to gell just in time !

I have the Palmer/Eli dilemma.

Leaning Eli...........today

Palmer is the king of garbage time... however, will there be a ton of garbage time? I know Jamal Charles will run all over OAK but other than him, will they be able to score much to make OAK play catch up and throw the ball? I have Palmer and Kaepernick. I'm going with Kaepernick.

i've been pretty happy with Palmer this year considering where I drafted him, and he did alright when Big Ben went down.

But listen, I'll trade you Palmer for Brady and help make your decision easier. :headbanger:

Benching Brady for Palmer is just crazy talk. Don't over-analyze.

I on the other hand have to pick between Romo and Palmer, for semi-finals. That is a real decision.

Benching Brady for Palmer is just crazy talk. Don't over-analyze.

I on the other hand have to pick between Romo and Palmer, for semi-finals. That is a real decision.

I agree. the saying is always play your studs.

Palmer is good, but most of his points come in garbage time. up against KC, I expect Oakland will win. This means Palmer wont get 10 fourth Quarter garbage time points to bolster his stats. Those will go to DMC if he isnt hurt.

Palmer will be good for 15 points, but not much more. Start Brady with confidence.

Thanks for the all the points... Especially guy with the week by week stats. Gonna ride or die with my stud!

so tell me you kept brady in and didn't buckle last minute...