Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Brandon Marshall

Im a natural worry wart when it comes to FFB, but im not expecting the normal #'s from my main man

Cutler beat up, Clay the Caveman is back for GB, rainy 33 degree weather in chi town. Damnit!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, in the Chicago-GB game earlier this year he put up a solid 2-24/0 stat line.

Muhahaha :headbanger:

If it makes you feel any better, in the Chicago-GB game earlier this year he put up a solid 2-24/0 stat line.

Facing him this week so I would love a similar stat line :banana:

I hope you're right because I'm facing the Marshall owner. Green Bay is the one and only team that successfully shut him down this year.

I guess I'm just a worrier, that's why my friends call me Whiskers.

HEY....If the moon were made of cheese, wouldja eat it?

Sure doesnt!!!!

Well i am a roddy / Marshall owner so your worries r half of mine: )

Trying 2 figure out who 2 start for roddy

Antonio Brown @ Dallas

Hilton. @ Texans

Harry Douglas????

Detroit wr2???

thoughts??

As a Marshall owner and Bears homer...frankly, I'm a little worried as well. However, if you haven't yet, go to the Bears website and check out is presser from yesterday. He hates the Packers, hates the players, doesn't like how they conduct themselves and the smack they talked to him when they were triple covering him etc. He says he will play as if it's the last game he'll ever play...

All of that doesn't mean a whole lot if he's still going to get triple covered, have nobody else step up to force more honest coverage, or have nobody block Clay Mathews. I just mention it because when a beast like Marshall gets a Beast mentality and takes it personally against a specific team, I don't think I'd like to bet against him. I've seen that type of emotion work against players as well, so take it for what it's worth.

I could care less who Marshall plays and if there is a hurricane blowing...I won't bench a top 3 WR that helped carry my team as well as many others to the playoffs.

I'll go down with him if need be....just imagine getting too cute and benching him and he blows up. That would keep me up for days without sleep. If he gets shut down so be it...but I won't bench him ever. he is the Marshawn Lynch of WRs (along with Mega)....BEAST. Hated that my Dolphins got rid of him...he's a head case...so what!!!!

I could care less who Marshall plays and if there is a hurricane blowing...I won't bench a top 3 WR that helped carry my team as well as many others to the playoffs.

I'll go down with him if need be....just imagine getting too cute and benching him and he blows up. That would keep me up for days without sleep. If he gets shut down so be it...but I won't bench him

Exactly. There's only 3 wide receivers that I'd consider benching Marshall for, & those include Megatron, AJ Green & Wes Welker. Since I don't have those other 3 players on my team, Marshall will be starting.

Unfortunately u do if Campbell is throwing add nasty conditions and ouch!!

Last I heard Cutler is playing....

I'm not that worried. Because Cutler has very little time to throw, they use the short pass with him instead of waiting for him to make his routes 15 yards down the field. They need him to have the ball in his hands. He is so strong he breaks a lot of tackles. May not get into the end zone buy 130 yards is what I'm expecting.

Just my two pennies

He had 2.40 points last time they played

The last time they played, Woodson & Mathews were both healthy. The Pack may have Mathews back but he hasn't played in what, 4-5 weeks? I'm not expecting a beast game from Marshall but hopefully the Bears figure out a way to get the ball in his hands.

Look for the threads before the Seahawks game where people were afraid to play Marshall VS seahawks as they shut down most #1 WR's . I think Marshall went off that day and they were double and trippling him. Marshall is almost match up proof.

Marshall has only had one dud game all year. Granted it was against Green Bay but Chicago has moved him around & played him in the slot lately which gets him more involved in the slants & screens. The first time they played, it seemed like Marshall was running go routes & posts all day which allowed the Packers to roll a safety to his side consistently. Not to mention, Cutler spent the majority of that game on his back.

He hates the Packers, hates the players, doesn't like how they conduct themselves and the smack they talked to him when they were triple covering him etc. He says he will play as if it's the last game he'll ever play...

I've seen that type of emotion work against players as well, so take it for what it's worth.

Marshall is an extremely volatile individual who has been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. This condition is characterized by unstable moods, erratic behavior, and inability to regulate emotions. In other words, a guy like Marshall is probably better off when he is NOT in a heightened or agitated emotional state.

You gotta go with Marshall, he has been a killer all season and a great reason why you are in the playoffs.

True he didnt perform vs. GB last time, but to things to remember - as someone already stated, GBs secondary was at full strength then, not now. The better reason IMO is that his stat line for that game should have been dramatically better considering he dropped two sure-fire TDs in that game (one that hit him right in the hands in the end zone all alone). One of them would have been good for 40 yards. You still have to like his chances this week.

My playoff opponent is starting Marshall and Randall "Tex" Cobb. I hope the weather keeps them both in check and would love a 3-0 game.

PS. If I had Marshall I would not hesitate to start him (ASYS).