Sign in to follow this  
Gouda-Buddha

Headache Deciding Between Ryan and Freeman

Anyone in the same predicament as me? Deciding between Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman.

I feel like this is the kinda decision that makes or breaks a playoff team...

I have Ryan, Freeman, and Stafford. Going with Freeman based on the matchup, should be a shootout. Ryan has been too inconsistent for me.

I have Ryan, Freeman, and Stafford. Going with Freeman based on the matchup, should be a shootout. Ryan has been too inconsistent for me.

Yeesh, agreed. But Freeman scares me though... He is pretty inaccurate for Short-Mid passes. Doug Martin will also vulture TDs more so than Turner would. Plus Matt Ryan throws it alot more times.

Sigh... I hate overthinking stuff.

Yeesh, agreed. But Freeman scares me though... He is pretty inaccurate for Short-Mid passes. Doug Martin will also vulture TDs more so than Turner would. Plus Matt Ryan throws it alot more times.

Sigh... I hate overthinking stuff.

Ryan is still a good play this week. Playing Ryan over Luck in another league. Given the choice though, Freeman seems like the better option, and that is why I kept him on my roster, to play this week.

Over thinking fantasy really sucks, especially in the playoffs. I rolled with Bryce Brown in 2 league on Thursday, despite the experts saying to sit him, been regretting that one ever since.

Ryan is still a good play this week. Playing Ryan over Luck in another league. Given the choice though, Freeman seems like the better option, and that is why I kept him on my roster, to play this week.

Over thinking fantasy really sucks, especially in the playoffs. I rolled with Bryce Brown in 2 league on Thursday, despite the experts saying to sit him, been regretting that one ever since.

Agreed. I just hope VJackson and MWilliams is in tip top shape. Go BUCS! I rolling with Mr. Freeman.

In the same boat, been debating all week, and rolling with Freeman. Ryan may have the higher ceiling but Freeman has the much lower floor IMO. Can't afford a 10 point day from Ryan.

I have both along with Martin.

Thinking I'm going with Ryan and hoping Martin tears it up. Giants game should be a high scoring game and I'm not expecting Freeman to match his numbers from his previous games. Got to go with the team that has the better skill players around them even tough their playing a better DEF. I could def see Freeman throwing for more yards but I could see Ryan tossing more TD's. I hope I'm right because I need to start the best QB since I played Brown this week!

I have Dougie too and I'm still starting Freeman. Not only is the Saints D terrible but Malcolm Jenkins just landed on IR. Our secondary is atrocious.

I like Ryan this week but not enough to incur the risk of starting him over Freeman. Ryan has been noticeably worse at home, Roddy is gimpy, and NY's front four will be in Ryan's face all day.