Sign in to follow this  
DallasJones

James Jones in Week 16 VS Titans at Home

Well in that case 1 score and 60-90 possibly. He's been proven inconsistent over the year. His shot at success this week lies in whether or not jordy dresses out for game and is active. I'm debating between Jones, Hilton, Antonio brown and roddy???

As of now Nelson is listed as questionable. Even if he suits up and plays hammy issues can jump up anytime so there's no guarantee he'll play the whole game. If he does, yeah, you gotta believe he get targets but Jones' 3 td's were redzone/short td's so I think Rodgers trusts him in that area and will look for him. No I don't expect 3 td's but 1 is very possible. Yardage wise could be a different story. 81 & a td against the Niners week 1 then -1yd next week against the Bears. I figure he'll go somewhere in the range of 40 to 70 yds on Sunday. GB could still earn a bye if my 49ers lose to the Seahawks so Rodgers will want to put points on the board and I think Jones will be good for at least 1. I'll probably start him over Roddy White(screwed me last week),but Crabtree saved me,cause Atlanta's clinched and if Roddy's still hurtin' he may get some bench time.

Atlanta's clinched and if Roddy's still hurtin' he may get some bench time.

Division only,they still need a win to clinch homefield.

He's wildly inconsistent because he is a matchup player. His looks are going to depend a lot on how the Titans line up against 3/4 WR sets which is pretty hard to predict.

The potential is there, but its pretty high risk. No doubt though, my opponent last week who had him sitting on the bench would be screaming for you to start him :doh: